Sunday, January 3, 2016

clean it up !.....trash bags...

Beginning the new year, it is a wise idea to clean up your life of all trash and un-needed clutter, I like to always say "kick the trash to the curb" and this can often include trashy people you kick to the curb and out of your life forever!....who needs them in your life, trashing it up and ruining things all the time! get rid of them!..and who needs trash/clutter on their property, and in and outside of your home, in your yards, and the road near your home....

I have seen for the past several months now down the road from my home, an old nasty looking green chair that has been tossed out in the road and now it is to the side of the road, and several white trash bags full of trashes...just tossed out down the road from my home!...It's probably those hillbillies up the road that did that, I saw them walking down that way one day...Gross.....I would pick it up but I know it is probably terribly nasty and maybe toxic/dangerous...You should never pick up trashes like that, use a shovel to toss them into a container and throw into the nearest trash cans...icky!..i'm afraid my dog may roam down the road or another animal and get sick with disease and ingest something awful...oh well!

I like all things to be cleaned, bleached/sanitized, picked up outside and discarded into the trash cans...I always see trashy looking properties and I think: " Is it so difficult to throw that nasty trash away and clean up that property?!...Geez, a box of trash bags isn't that expensive!"...that's just laziness or depression!....we should all always be clean and tidy in the home, and outside the home on our properties, hillbillies are the ones who are nasty, unclean, and untidy, who behave like that, they don't care about cleaning up anything!....that needs to end.

Trash bags are not too expensive at all...you can purchase the off brands, and I like those...I also like Hefty and Glad Trash bags...they work well too...they are in all sizes so check the labeled boxes to see what gallon size you are purchasing..i purchase the grandest size trash bags for cleaning up outside....I would go through and use a whole box of trash bags in one day if I had to, just to get that trash picked up everywhere!

hauling off trashes on trailers you pull behind your vehicles to take the trash, clutter to the landfill is a good thing to work toward, if you do not have a small trailer to haul the mess to the landfill I would borrow one from someone who may help you get that to the proper local landfill....

we need landfills available locally to all people, even in the isolated areas...it keep hillbillies from dumping trashes/clutter, nastiness in our creeks, lakes, ponds, roads, ravines....so terrible and nasty! 

it just takes a small amount of effort to get out there everywhere weekly and bag all trashes up and discard them into trash bins...

trash bags are wonderful to always keep at your home and I like to recycle the plastic bags that my purchases are placed in at stores...I use those as trash bags for my small trash cans in separate rooms, recycling like that, saves money and it helps the environment....

we should ALWAYS keep everything cleaned up, tidy, sanitized, and well organized...

keep the earth beautiful.

clean it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment