Monday, January 25, 2016

peanut butter.... p b & j sandwich.....

Peanut butter is something that I have always enjoyed, I know all about peanuts, I grew up watching my Grandparents farm peanut crops...My Grandma has so many recipes for this and that peanut butter...lol....It's always been fun watching them grow peanuts, it takes a lot of work out in the fields working to keep the crop growing....

many people have nut allergies and I know that peanuts are one of them that people with those allergies cannot enjoy....I don't have any nut allergies but I am allergic to many other things....

you can have peanuts in containers that are roasted, salted, seasoned, some are expensive, some are affordable...just peanuts......and you can purchase the peanut butter in containers....

I like a good Peanut butter and grape jam sandwich..you can use whatever kind of jam you like..i just like grape the best for me!..I create half and half....lol...one slice of bread is grape jam, and the other slice is peanut butter, then you place one on the other...and you have a PB & J sandwich as they call it....I like to drink a nice cold glass of milk with mine....

I like to use white bread to create the PB & J sandwiches...otherwise I use wheat bread for everything else, to be healthier and help the wheat farmers!....

peanut butter and peanuts are used in many candy recipes and candies for purchase...I know how to create the Reese's candy with melted milk chocolate and peanut butter...good!...it's fun making candy sometimes when you have the extra time in a day to work on that...

I enjoy many brands of peanut butter---

Skippy
Jif
Planters
Peter Pan
Reese's

Peanut Butter & Co---they have many different kinds of peanut butter to try-not just plain.

Smucker's---they also have the peanut butter and jam already in the container together.

the off brands are nice also, just whatever a person likes and can afford....

PB & J sandwiches are sweet and salty, that's why I enjoy them.

Peanut butter is a good snack..you can create many items, cookies, sandwiches, candies, pie....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment