Wednesday, January 13, 2016

convenience stores / gas stations / travel stops.....

When you are driving and you need to stop for fuel or for any random driving need when you are on the road to work or elsewhere there always is somewhere to find what you are needing to get by to keep traveling to the next town.....we always call it the " last stop in town " which means the last stop before you leave town for several miles, last rest room, last fuel stop, last needed food/refreshment stop.....last everything traveling stop for several miles or just a few blocks...

Convenience stores-----They have several cooked items for purchase that need to be kept warm and inspected for cleanliness...I know they have them under broiler lights/cook lights/heat lights, but many times in local convenience stops those cooked foods look old, not fresh and rancid!....and when people are in a hurry you know, they are not thinking about date expiration, cleanliness, and freshness...they just grab and go to purchase the food items at the cash register and people can become very ill with sickness from those not properly cooked, clean, rancid foods...!!!...and they are sometimes not properly refrigerated either and expiration dates are not checked!!!..same food borne illnesses!..

many times I have seen these people who work at these convenience stores and they cook foods, stock shelves, and are cashiers and they are so unfriendly and rude sometimes! and they are not very cleaned up looking to be working near or on food!...gross...they should have their hair pulled back and have clean hands, clothing, faces....and at least be a little friendly when you are kind speaking to them...!...I know everybody hates their job but geez!...I don't want to get yelled at for asking where an item is or the cost...they get mad when they have to turn the fuel pumps on and you may wait 10-15 minutes in the weather just to purchase fuel then they look at you evil-like: How dare you stop here!"....oh well...*eyeroll* whatever!  Loves, Circle K, Hop n Sack, 7 Eleven, Stripes, EZ-Go are the ones I have visited here...they have too many robberies, I get scared going to these! but you have to purchase fuel somewhere to drive...

Gas stations----these are alike, but they all have the same food hazards and robberies, sometimes grouches....the gas stations I know of are ALON and SHELL, they seem to be somewhat cleaner and I like their gas/fuel....

Travel Stops---when traveling out of Oklahoma I have noticed that they have in other states many grand sized travel stops as they call them...I like those....they are spacious, tidier, cleaner, the foods do not look as unfresh, cleaner restrooms, the workers are friendlier and they have many more items to purchase such as local state items for purchase for visitors to the state to look at and purchase to take home...all kinds of cute items!...I liked that....I wish we had those here....I like nice spacious parking lots with plenty of security cameras, brightly lighted at evening and night, seats to set in and rest for awhile indoors while you wait on others traveling with you, and plenty of fuel pumps so you do not have to wait in line or go into the store and get screamed at for asking them to turn the fuel pumps on so you can purchase fuel......those travel stops are very nice....I sure do like them!...the travel stop that I went to while traveling looked like a ginormous cabin!...I liked that.

they also have truck stops but I have never been to those, there is a local one that people can dine at, but that's just kinda gross to me, I've always heard that those truck stops are filthy nasty, and the people are not good that stay around those places, they always have some kind of robbery or something...yikes! spooky...those just aren't good places in my opinion, but that's what I've heard...

just tired of all the nastiness at these stores, and the hateful unclean workers, I don't think that anything would be clean or safe at all the way these stores locally are managed....icky!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment