Sunday, January 31, 2016

i like scarves....

I like to wear scarves and collect them...I have several....I like homemade knitted scarves for winter to add warmth, they are all the more special when they are homemade by loved ones!

I like the sheer see-thru scarves for tying my hair back and often wearing on my neck in the summer when the weather is very hot...I like the sheer see-thru scarves the best in summer, I like all colorful scarves....all designs and prints...they are fun to place over your hair and keep it out of your face...

I have an infinity scarf that is continuous in blues and sea green ombre...it just wraps your neck a few times and I really like that...

scarves are often very inexpensive and affordable to add to your wardrobe on days you feel bored....haha!...

all kinds of yarns are there to make glittery or other certain types of yarn for different textures when you are creating your own winter scarf....I like that crafty stuff!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment