Wednesday, January 27, 2016

local area old small towns....

Just for fun, some of my favorite old small towns in my local area and the Texas panhandle...

Meers---I love the historic restaurant with the old seismograph...it's on a fault line.
Medicine Park---I like everything about it, although it needs work, it's beautiful. history.

others I like---acres of vast land and desolate...I think of all the people who could re-start these old towns and start life over....with a new beginning!

Hollis, Eldorado, Olustee, Willow, Retrop, Blair, Headrick, Granite, Hobart, Lone Wolf, Sentinel, Geronimo, Gotebo, Tipton, Manitou, Fredrick, Hollister, Grandfield, Devol, Randlett, Walters, Waurika, Temple, Comanche, Sun Ray, Velma, Loco, Amber-Pocassett, Cookietown, Faxon, Chattanooga, Apache, Cyril, Cement, Verden, Ninnekah, Roosevelt, Elk City, Mountain View, Paradise Valley, Indiahoma, Hulen, Corum, Healdton, Hastings, Snyder, Fletcher, Bailey, Cox City, Terral, Empire City, Bray, Davis, Ratliff City, Addington, Ringling, Foster, Elmore City, Wilson, Binger-Oney.  

in west texas panhandle I have traveled through and I like these old small towns---

Dumas, Gruver, Texline, Spearman, Wheeler, Wellington, Pampa, Borger, Childress, Dalhart, Hereford, Quanah, Perryton, Coburn.

all very old towns and vast land..i like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment