Thursday, January 7, 2016

never good enough....

Had to take my Grandparents for health check up then to run a few errands yesterday, when we got the mail earlier yesterday morning my Grandma found a baby shower invitation from stupid hillbilly cousin's wife...(you know the one that runs her mouth off about me and is a stuck up snob) she's having another baby due in February...*eyeroll* she had only chosen the most expensive baby stores in a local town where all these snobby young women all go for clothes for their babies..oh, I'm not surprised at all by that!....they're snotty and annoying....my grandma said she wasn't attending that shower and I'm definitely not either!...too snobby for us!......

THEN my hillbilly stupid weirdo uncle drove thru the driveway when we got home and pretended like he was going to run over my Grandma...and laughed about it!...we didn't like that because he's messed up all the time and/or angry about something...then he got out and spit nastiness on the driveway!...and laughed...we gagged...gross!...he kept behaving weird and running his mouth off....he keeps showing up in all these places we go shop and dine at when I have to take them to appointments or for errands.....I just ignore him and his weirdness and weirdo family....they're creepy and annoying!...I dislike annoying family members who are creepy...

I know they don't like me, nothing is ever good enough for these hillbilly snobs..all i do is get my feelings hurt my whole life by these stupid people, ("fake" friends or family members)....no matter how nice I am, no matter what it is, never good enough, pretty, rich, perfect enough....but you know, once you have been belittled and put down enough it doesn't hurt anymore...i just go on with life the best way i can and try to get by even though i encounter many upsetting people.....

i tend to think that snobby uppity people always look down on others who are not of importance like them they think, and anything that anyone who is not of their clique may do is NEVER going to be good enough for them...but who cares they're the disturbed people with problems not me!..haha!..I just mind my own business and go on....

things will NEVER be good enough for those snobby people.





No comments:

Post a Comment