Tuesday, January 26, 2016

stupid idiot bank workers.....

When you have to place your money in someone else's care at a bank, you hope that your money and monetary business is always safe and secure.I like to be able to keep money safe at a bank.But I suppose that the banks can always have bad workers and be flawed, so for that reason you should always keep a watch on your money and banking statements for mistakes!

For many years whenever I walk into a bank I feel insecure and I become angry by the unprofessional behavior of the workers at the bank...Working in a bank is a serious job, not to be taken lightly, and these women that work at the banks are always messed up looking, nosy, lazy, snobby women who once again like the hospital clinic help, are always texting, painting their nails, shopping on the internet, and they always behave as though: " Why are you bothering me?!" when you need banking account assistance...annoying! Why do they even have a job there when they don't want to be professional and complete their job correctly and on time!....this has went on for years and years.

Many of these women working at the banks have told people's banking account information to other bad people in the small towns, because these women are very bad people who are involved in terrible things with my hillbilly relatives!...The way I know this is because my hillbilly relatives were yelling at me and screaming at me they knew all my business, I know you banking information Bitch! they yelled at me..oh I hate those idiots it made me mad as hell!...soooooo I figured that out easily after that, that these nasty skanky women working at the banks spy and pilfer in people's banking business and banking lock-up boxes....because of other things they have screamed about other family members business, young and old they're all right in there with them meddling in banking business of others for them..telling everyone everything.....I don't have barely any money in there!.....and it goes on all the time, that needs to END.....went on for far too long...corruption and meddling hillbilly relatives and their followers who are loyal to them....*eyeroll*

very unprofessional and frightening!

my Grandma has issues with all of these women behaving rude and hateful to her and weirdo to her, she has had her feelings hurt because of the snappy hateful remarks of women working at the bank....that is something that infuriates me!...they run their mouths off all the time when she is there and are tacky hateful bitches! she's very nice and kind, and it makes me mad and upset!

They keep making mistakes in her business and she caught one this week and it is terrible that they make mistakes like that constantly!..unprofessional!..makes me think something is going on with these stupid biatches!

One woman worker at the bank, who looked messed up and talked too fast, told my Grandma a story about her mother in law seeing pictures in her mind and her relatives that have passed away, and she said: " Oh my husband is having a bad time with her, we have to tape paper over the mirrors in her house because she's got a terrible mind! she hears voices and is seeing pictures floating a doctor told us she has Lewie body syndrome"...and the woman acted weird after she told my Grandma that, my Grandma said....I thought...Hmm...that's the same thing that happened to my corrupt cousins Grandpa and Grandma...same things!..I suppose next they will be yelling outside about hacking satellites again and yelling about their nasty equipment!...like my hillbilly relatives were....these people are up to no good....this is frightening and awful!....they all need to go!

wish we had banking workers that were good people we could trust, and not nasty co-horts of evil hillbillies.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment