Tuesday, January 12, 2016

internet working again, seed/plant catalogues....

Finally I have my internet working again...It has been down a few days, I guess my antenna is messed up from weather....icicles are a mess!

I have been thinking about all the seed/plant catalogues that I have sent in for by filling out the catalogue requests online, they are free, some I have purchased at feed/seed stores before for barely a few dollars.....

they have plants/shrubs/seed packets/seedlings/trees/flowers....fruit trees, vegetable seedlings for the spring gardening....

I have purchased a few fruit trees and garden/flower seeds before from these catalogues, and I have gotten a few flowering plants....I think now would be a good time to start planning to order from the free catalogues in a couple of weeks, or at least looking at them so I can be ready for the spring planting season...

I like to purchase the items from the catalogue that I want with a money order and I make my choices in the paper fill out order in the catalogue and mail it in...some of the items for gardening and planting may be expensive, some may be affordable...I just always make sure I calculate everything and total it up!...I know tax is added too.....

I am excited to plant my garden in the spring and plant a few flowers...I think planting pretty flowers and growing your own vegetables and planting trees are always good to work on!

I know many people suffer from the winter blues and I know it is always rather depressing when the weather is very cold and you cannot get outside often and everything is blah outdoors!...lol...

I like the seed catalogues:

Burgess
Burpee
Exciting Gardens
R.H Shumway's
Farmer's Seed and Nursery
Gurney's
Urban Farmer

you can always just purchase a few seed packets and plants at local stores also, but I like to order from these sometimes....

I enjoy looking through the seed/plant catalogues during winter it makes me think of spring and gardening/planting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment