Sunday, August 7, 2016

better days......

Often I think about just how nasty the people in the world have gotten...it has been very challenging, stressful, upsetting, belittling to be surrounded by people you know that are so very nasty, drug-addicted, sex-obsessed, fixated on materialistic items, and beauty.....

I have felt for many years that I didn't belong here, or that I was weird or something, because I have never been nasty or involved in all that sick behavior....I have had people make fun of me, endanger my life, spit in my face and tell me how stupid and ugly I am.....When I know that I am NOT stupid and ugly.....I even had a snobby b*tch throw a basketball and hit me in the face in grade school, they all laughed at me right after that.....

I never knew why nobody ever liked me, or why they hated me so! I have always been nice to everyone..so I just laugh.....what you do to someone else that is mean comes right back to you double......laugh at them when this happens!....haha!

I have spent so many days of my life having to life near or be related to nasty disgusting, dangerous people who are whack-a-doo!!!, drug addicted, hateful, evil, and just right out filthy!....

When a woman is a good person, and doesn't sleep around, do drugs, and is not involved in all the hillbilly nasty crap and despises it, she is hated....and I know this very well.....I have stood my ground and fought to live!....they couldn't corrupt me, and they have hated me because I am a virgin, they're all filthy mean people.....even when they have been so mean to me constantly throughout my life, I have never cried, I got angry and laughed at them! I watched them all mess up their lives, oh they thought they were perfect and had it all....*eyeroll*...snobs are pathetic....boring....(yawn)

I don't care what people think about me, say about me, try to ruin for me, I've had to just set there and laugh at them all ruining their own lives....all that sleeping around, drug addiction, underground corruption is all very boring, annoying, and useless to me....these people who are obsessed with that "Bad Girl Bad Boy Culture" and materialistic items, money, power, greed they are only cowards...just like those idiots I am related to involved in all that nasty.....embarrassing, nasty people....hurting and ruining lives! why??! I ask!!! for what?! to make money and look pretty and covet materialistic items they could brag about!..Look at what I have they all say....and I say *eyeroll* who cares...not me! sick of hearing about it all..nobody cares but them....LOL!

People who have had to battle these people, and fight to live and keep themselves safe from these nasty individuals and then have to constantly put up with the nonsense, and NEVER take part in it, People like me, they never can figure out why they cannot corrupt them and get them involved in the nastiness!...I just have always laughed because anytime you take part in that bad corruption it will take you down, follow your BIBLE!...it's all in there, you follow the bad ways, you get took down for it!...Your whole life is ruined......they want to be evil and corrupt the world and they ruin their own lives!....just laugh at them!...lol....they'll be gone soon after they ruin themselves!!!...Bwahaha!!!

I'm just sick of all the same old boring sick, disgusting nastiness in the world all the time, and in other people's lives I am tired of watching it all play out the same with them ruining their own lives, crying about it, and then trying to ruin other innocent people's lives because they are jealous they didn't take part in corruption and mess up!....

the human race needs to clean up and change for the better.

The world has just been too nasty for too many years, all about sex, drug culture, weight obsessions, starving themselves, ugly fashion, materialistic items, greed, power, money....blah..blah...blah....so stupid, ugly, and boring....THEN anything cute or innocent they want to destroy it, ruin it, corrupt it or end it!!!...I am sick of that happening all the time!!!.....

I miss cute items even in stores, even if it's just a picture on an item, make it cuter, more colorful and less boring....even the simplest ideas like that are the neatest....oh, I can hear them now..She's crazy!!!..(i giggle about it!!!) i don't care what trash thinks about me! I laugh at them all hating me!!! blah..blah..blah...I have heard it all from them...I simply have no feelings about what anyone says or thinks about me!.....lol....never have! I set there and make fun of them all and laugh!!!..

The world needs to bring back the cute, whimsical, innocent, and truly beautiful...that is why our world hurts so much and God cries so much up there in heaven......

I enjoy the innocent, cute, whimsical days and anything that is nostalgic...so many good things could be brought back to the world and end all this boring, nasty snob culture....people's lives can change when you bring goodness and end nastiness!..

start with throwing all those damn nasty pathetic magazines they have in the check out aisles in the trash...those are ridiculous just how tos on how to be filthy....stupid...for about $8 you can learn how to be all things nasty after you read the cover....LOL!....ugly fashions, how to starve yourself to ugliness, bed hopping ideas, over use of makeup, promoting drug abuse, how to use others to get what you want..on and on with the filth..........I wouldn't waste one cent on those!.....boring....IF I wanted to know all that crap I would just go talk to people locally, I'm sure they know all about that!!!....

the world needs to change and be much better.

I know that there are many people who agree with me on this, and I know hopefully maybe someday we can find those better days again......We NEED less nastiness, putridness, vile and filthy in the world...people of the world have been way too obsessed with sex and drugs!..it has endangered many people's lives, including innocent people like me.....it has been terrifying for me and many others out there I know......

You have to be a tough bad ass b*tch to survive life these days, that's what I am, I've learned to be...sick of having to worry all the time about my life because of nasty dangerous people everywhere....they're all worthless and need their heads blown off!!!..and the world gets better everyday one goes away!...lol....more peace and less stress...awful people like that are so annoying!

ALWAYS take up for yourself, fight back to live, and be strong.....Don't care what some idiot thinks about you, just always be cautious, stay away from the nastiness and watch them all fall as they destroy their own lives....I just laugh and laugh....getting rid of filth in the world makes our lives all safer....Nobody should have to live their life in fear everyday....pathetic when you have to.....

NEVER let nasty others talk you into anything filthy and wrong! they can hurt your terribly and ruin your life, stand your ground and be tough!

I always hope for better days, and more simplicity....I just wish for more cuteness in life, innocence, and to end filth and addictions many people have....it's so sad and destructive to the world and affects everyone! even when you are not involved in nothing it is still dangerous for you like it has been for me!.....

I suppose I get very bored with the world and I have been for years and years when you are seeing nothing but all that nasty BS everywhere, and feel you don't belong.....

maybe someday it will become more peaceful, cuter, and innocent.....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment