Wednesday, August 31, 2016

sleep / resting.......

Sleep is something that we all need..it is very serious when you do not get enough rest at night....Naps are good to take during the day when you can and are not working....even just a small quick nap during the day always helps me to feel better.....

Most things even in nature need to rest and sleep sometimes during the day, my cats sleep during the day sometimes and they sure do need to!!!....they are nocturnal and roam at night, I know that I wish they would sleep at night more so....

I have always had troubles sleeping because of outside influences, worries, constant stress, or because of annoying people.....

I worry a lot and stress over things, and I always have.....this leads to NO sleep also!

My room has to be a certain temperature for me to sleep well, this changes with the weather and seasons....I like many pillows, a nice comfy bed, sheets that are very soft and a comforter, blankets in winter......I have to have my rib pillow for my arthritis in my rib cage and this helps with pain.....lol...

Listening to spa music helps me rest more...I discovered that many years ago...I will sometimes fall right to sleep listening to spa music turned down low.....it helps me.....

When I have pain I just take a Tylenol and go to sleep sometimes, or IF I have allergies I take a Benadryl and I go to sleep also....this helps me to rest when I have pain or allergies....

whenever a person is very sick with illness having plenty of rest is best!....lol...

This time of year I always know that I sleep better in the cooler weather...not the harsh heat from summer....my room doesn't cool off very good during summer, and I don't rest too well...so the coolness of the Autumn/Fall season helps me to rest better!

sometimes I am so very tired I feel like sleeping in my bed all day!

i like to sleep, because i feel better after i can rest!!!

and other days I feel like I will never catch up on all the sleep I need, I feel weird when I do not get enough rest, and I am exhausted....

I have had days when I just cannot stay awake during the day and I fall asleep setting in a chair!....haha!....I just doze off to sleep....then I don't know where I am for a few minutes after I wake up!....it's weird.

at night when I cannot sleep, I like to read newspapers or sale ads from the newspaper, I listen to my Spa music, i paint, doodle draw on paper, color in the coloring books, read the Bible, i may sometimes even craft on small craft projects during the late night....they're usually the piece together foam seasonal craft kits...so if you cannot sleep those are fun and affordable....

taking a warm bath at night when i can't sleep helps me to relax and then i go to bed and fall asleep.....

rest is good for everyone and we all need to sleep better, it is necessary to stay healthy and survive...

eliminating caffeine from your life helps you to rest more, i have to have decaffeinated everything or i am too nervous and can't rest....

i think a lot of people become restless and moreso nervous at night because it is dark outside and there is nobody to talk with, i think it causes a kind of panic in some people....it is weird, but i think that's how it affects many people.....most of it is stress and pressure from daily life....you have to learn how to forget it to rest.....

Life can be so hectic and stressful...i think sometimes the world needs to slooooow down!!!...we all need to have less stressful lives...somehow...work on it! ;)

just go on to bed and don't care about anything that has went on all day....then maybe you can rest....

it is very easy to become ill when you haven't had enough rest and relaxation, i always catch the flu, bronchitis, or bad colds when i am stressed and not resting properly.....

sleep is something we all need to work on....







No comments:

Post a Comment