Saturday, August 20, 2016

bubble bath and music......


I was able to go to town yesterday....found a candy bar I like, it is a ZERO candy bar..white chocolate....I am going to have that today after dinner.....I purchased a few cans of soup...Campbell's soup....

I wanted to purchase some bubble bath, because I LOVE a good bubble bath, BUT unfortunately I never can find a bottle of bubble bath that is hypo-allergenic!!!...too many times I have had kidney infections and itchy all over with bubble baths...I have even tried those bubble baths they have for small children hoping the bottle of bubble bath would be better for sensitivity and still NO!...won't work for me...still allergic!!!... :(
 
I have always enjoyed taking a nice warm shower or nice warm bubble bath, I bathe everyday and it helps me to feel better when I am clean.....washing my hair is good too...you just feel better when you relax in a warm bath or stand in the shower to bathe.....
 
 
When you have arthritis it often helps your body to relax and not be so tense and in pain when you just soak in the tub for a while, this is why I like a hot tub too......My bones and tissue surrounding them in many place of my body is very tense, painful and swells often, my hips are problematic and they hurt in the extremely hot weather and the very cold weather...so I like to soak in the warm tub, bathe with a bar of soap and having a bubble bath is just wonderful!.....when I can find one that is hypo-allergenic...haven't yet!..i tried to make one bubbly once with glycerin soap and it was almost bubbled.... *sad face*





I like the bubbles in the tub, and it would be so neato if they had an aqua colorful bath soak that was hypo-allergenic and the bubbles were blue/aqua color!!!...that would be good! it would be very beautiful....I would enjoy that....

Lighting candles and placing them near the bath tub is nice when you have pain...I often just have arthritic pain that is painful during the seasonal weather and I just take Tylenol and soak in the tub.....the dim lights help me to feel better while I soak...I like dim lights everywhere in the house anyway, helps me to relax and feel less stress.....


 Music is very healing I believe for your life, and instrumental music has always been a favorite of mine to relax and listen to.....I listen to all the symphony orchestra music I can that is not too loud and is comforting.....I enjoy the symphony orchestra music very much...I'd like to go see one locally sometime....it's been a while since I have been to one....I really enjoy going to the symphony orchestra.....

Spa music is also a favorite to listen to, when I have pain or I cannot sleep well at night, it relaxes me and the stress goes away!....I'd recommend it to anyone to listen to IF you can find it in stores or online, try it one night or day and see if it relaxes you...sometimes I think life can be so loud, upsetting, busy, stressful, sad and we don't need to listen to music that makes us nervous all the time.....

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment