Saturday, August 27, 2016

toffee and caramel.....


During the fall season I enjoy Toffee and Caramel candies more.....I have noticed that whenever the fall season is here and cooler weather sets in, I enjoy them more often.....isn't that silly?!!....lol..

I have tried many Toffee and Caramel candies and brands: this is for fun.

My Favorite Toffee Candies/Candy Bars:

Skor--candy bar
Heath-candy bar
Werther's Original
Symphony candy bar with Toffee bits
Nips
Heath Toffee Bits for Baking
Old Dominion Peanut Brittle---sort of Toffee I think
Butterscotch--like a Toffee
Roca
Brach's Butter Toffee
Cadbury Toffee Bar

Caramel Favorites I have tried:

Caramello--candy bar
Ghiradelli Caramels, Syrups, Candies
Dove Caramel
Goetze's Caramel cream chews
Brach's Caramel Chews
Demet's Caramel Chocolate Turtles
Millionaires Caramel Candies
Goo-Goo Cluster Caramel w/pecans/marshmallow
Werther's Caramel Chews
Caramel Topping--Smucker's, Hershey's
Milk Duds
Kraft Caramels
100 Grand candy bar
Sugar Babies
Lancaster Caramels
Cow Tales
Black Cow
Magnum Caramel ice cream bars
Cracker Jacks--like a caramel corn
Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel
International Delight Caramel Coffee Pour-ins
Torani Caramel Syrup, Flavorings

when baking a dessert during the fall season I sometimes enjoy purchasing a box of Turtle Brownies to bake in the oven at home...Follow instructions on the box...

These brands of Turtle Brownie mixes are good:

Duncan Heinz Turtle Brownies
Betty Crocker Turtle Brownies
Ghiradelli Turtle Brownies



Caramel Apples are a fall seasonal fun dessert I enjoy creating, every year....I like to purchase the Caramel Apple Wraps that are in a yellow package Concord Foods is the brand...I think the sticks are with the wraps in the package....these are fun to create!...Follow instructions...

Caramel Apple Dip is also something seasonal to me, I enjoy the brand Marzetti Caramel Apple Dip....or just use melted Kraft Caramel Chews for this.....

julie




No comments:

Post a Comment