Thursday, August 11, 2016

more laughter needed !!!.......

Often, it seems as though there are too many gloomy and sad times for everyone.....Too many days of worry, upset, sadness, anger, depression, stress...no relief from worries, bills, sickness, on and on the bad list goes.....

Nobody should have to suffer with bad days all the time, and should not be trapped in just how awful you feel...BUT I know that sometimes everyday, every second, every minute of some people's lives this goes on.....no happiness, no laughter, no relief!

I do not like stress, anger, sadness, depression, evil or corruption...way too often evil and corruption cause all of these bad feelings, and also the annoying bad people cause you to feel upset/bad!....oh, how I wish for all the bad/awful to end in the world!

We need to have many more days of laughter, comfort, silliness, goofiness....

I really enjoy laughing, giggling, and ANYTHING that is funny....I adore silly/funny people who can really make me giggle all the time!...I wish to laugh all the time, I know it is sometimes required in life to be serious about things too often, and I know I am serious when I have to be! BUT geez, I get so very tired of all of the nasty, upsets, sadness, stress in life you see it all the time!...

I don't know how to rid the world of all the upsets for everyone, but maybe one day it will happen!

I am just like everyone else, I have a very bad temper when I am angry, or feel threatened, I always take up for myself!....I have nervous times, upset times, I cry, I hurt from pain....I am happy, cheerful, looking to always stay a good person who is grounded!!!...I am NEVER nasty, rude, evil, snobby, or judgmental!!!....I NEVER ever think I am better than someone else!!!....every one is equal....

I like to be lazy somedays....lol......When meeting people, I don't care what they look like, and I am not worried about someone's looks, clothes, face, money, or weight!....that's NOT important!..I just look to see how nice you are and kind!.....That's what I wish for in my life is good people to be there with me, who care about me, love me!...I think that is what most people look for in their life!!!.....and I wish to care about, love them right back!!!

I enjoy laughing and giggling with someone over something, and NOT being able to stop it!...Laughing until you cry, I know many people have heard that phrase before...I like to ONLY be crying because something is so funny I can't stop laughing.....Nobody needs to be crying because of sadness being there, or upset!!!...Wish we could end all of the sadness/upset!!! and just be crying because something is way too funny/silly!

I feel better when I get "a case of the giggles" and can't stop laughing...lol.....I also feel better when I have people in my life I am comfortable with, and this is people who are funny and make me laugh!

Laughter and comedy are always good in life, so I say search for it, and you will find those good people who can make you laugh and giggle always!

People may say: "Oh, you are too immature being silly at your age!" and I just laugh...because too many of us have never had good lives growing up, with too much upset/stress...so why not be able to giggle,laugh, be immature, when we are older??!.....lol....some people are way too snobby and need to laugh instead of frown all the time! come on! Cheer up! be silly often!

Something I enjoy, is always keeping things funny, even in the bad times, and you have to look for comedic relief to make it through the bad days, so you will keep your troubles away, and maybe not be so depressed......

I like to gift others funny/silly gifts, that make them laugh, I am often sarcastic about things and people don't understand what I am saying..I will say something and be laughing to myself and people will wonder what is so funny and what I am trying to tell them!!!...Haha!....I have days I just want to NEVER be serious and just not care about troubles...I suppose this is good when you may have many days of constant stress/upsets! it is good for your health to relax, unwind, and laugh!

I am tough when I have to be, but I wish for many days of my life to just be days of laughter!

Funny/Silly people are truly a blessing to your life!....I know that they are, I suppose that is why I always try to laugh through the bad days.....I like to make people laugh and think about being more comedic, and not being serious and upset all the time......

I miss the days of laughing with friends about everything....growing older you may have more sadness in life they say, BUT I say let's laugh more, smile more often and try to find silliness everywhere....I know that can be difficult with so much turmoil in the world, but a person has to try and find laughter.....

I am not a grouchy person all the time, I am NEVER hateful or mean, I just am very upset with nasty, snobby, stupid idiots in my life all the time annoying me, hating me, or ruining something .........I suppose that is why I have always just had to set back and make fun of all of them and their stupidity when they want to be mean to me all the time!....LOL!.....and laugh I have!.....so many people are comedic relief for me!.....

the world needs more laughter, and silly/funny people are what I wish for in my life....I like to laugh! nobody wants to be upset, angry, sad, and crying all the time! let's giggle.

julie











No comments:

Post a Comment