Monday, August 15, 2016

boy scouts, girl scouts.....

 
One club many children like to attend and join is the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America.
 
I think it is a good group for children to be involved in and learn good skills to help them in the future.They have after school meetings, events they plan, uniforms to wear, and you can earn your badges from things you excel at....
 
I was in the girl scouts when I was 5 years old...I like to attend the meetings, and I was a Daisy Scout...I remember they gave me a small badge that was a embroidered Daisy patch....I thought that was adorable!...I still have it somewhere....
 
the scouts all have camping events, outdoor cooking at camp, you also learn survival skills often....I always think that the uniforms are nice to have when you are apart of the group.....


 Girl Scouts have fundraisers and the Cookies they have in boxes for about $5.00 all help them to create money for the fundraisers....they have the cookie stands placed at certain areas in town that have tables near to show everyone the boxes of cookies they have for purchase....Go out and support them when you can....I think that would be sweet!
 
The Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts groups all have adults who see over everything and teach the children and we need to be VERY SURE that the adults who are in charge of these groups are VERY SAFE!!!...Too many times creepy nasty pedophiles are involved in being the ones in charge and it makes me very angry and upset that they are near children and could hurt them terribly I have heard about this for many years now....They're not in all of the groups, but I think we should always be certain that the adults involved with children are GOOD trustworthy people.....that all needs cleaned up, it is a good group and teaches unity and good work ethic.....but it needs to always be safe for children!!!

but anyway, I think that parents can be involved and attend the meetings and even maybe be one of the adults that help with the whole group, I think that would be good to have responsible parents that wish to be good to help with their children...it's just such a good group to learn skills with and be social for children and it can be safer when every parent becomes involved to be there and help out, know what is going on with everyone.....

it's always good to keep these groups going and help children learn good skills and meet others to be social.....maybe keep you out of mischief on the weekends when you are a kid.....

julie



No comments:

Post a Comment