Saturday, August 13, 2016

peacock birds !!!......


I saw one of the prettiest birds yesterday near a local home.....I have always enjoyed how very beautiful the Peacock is.....

They are multi-colorful hues of green and blue, turquoise, aqua....I could look at them all day..

I know they are very loud talkers and they make me laugh when they strut all over the ground, squawk loudly, and THEN they fan out their feathers and oh my goodness! they are so pretty....

They have to be kept safe from wild animals, and in ginormous sized enclosures with plenty of roosting area and shade from the sun....I sure would like to have one someday...I have always wanted one...I notice that many local people for many years have had them running wild in their backyards.....

The designs of their feathers just add to their beauty....they're so pretty just like the Bluebirds.

I know that you can pick up their molted/fallen naturally feathers and keep them on the porch or something to decorate, BUT we should NEVER EVER hurt them for their feathers, IF you wish to have one of their feathers, let them shed them naturally, then you can ask them if you can have one of their fallen feathers!....lol.....

I know they have to be well taken care of, and kept safe from all evil.....I don't know exactly what they like to enjoy for a meal or snack.....

oh, they are so pretty!

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment