Friday, August 5, 2016

highlights booklets....nicely scented items.....

Looking through the local magazine racks in local stores, I saw a children's Highlights magazine...I was immediately reminded of those days back when we were able to purchase one every so often...I never had the full subscription, because they were too pricey back then, they still are somewhat pricey...

Highlights booklets were always exciting, interesting, enjoyable and challenging, with object search and circles, mazes, puzzles, word finds, I still enjoy them today, I know that is silly of me because they are a children's booklet to enjoy and work in, It would be nice to have one available for adults!!!...LOL!....I would work in those all the time, just make them very cute, still fun, and moreso challenging!...I especially enjoy object search and circles, Hidden pictures!...haha!....I have always enjoyed the booklets, and they are still fun....

Berenstain Bears, I had a few of those books, they were always happy and social!....I think sometimes they were in Highlights....

Everytime I see a strawberry I start thinking about Strawberry Shortcake and the dolls that I had of that set that were scented, I remember those also, I enjoy nicely scented items like that to have.....There were several of those plastic characters that were in the set and they were names after fruit....These type of scented items should be created again...but oh well......Once again, they need these available for adults to enjoy!...lol.......

Scented markers--there's Mr.Sketch and I enjoy those, I had those as a kid, and I have seen those in stores, scented office supplies, erasers, more pens scented, maybe even scented stationary sets?....I would even enjoy a nicely scented Strawberry bath and body set, that was hypoallergenic...and the shampoo I wish for...oh well....Maybe scented items in more fruit scents...Those gummy bracelets for purchase they have, why not make those nicely scented?....

it has been very hot weather, I remember being indoors during summer and watching those funny old shows on tv called Mama's Family and Designing Women, those still make me laugh whenever I can find them....LOL!.....That Mama's Family reminds me of my Grandma!...haha! funny and silly old shows.....

trying to stay cool in the hot degrees, it doesn't bother me too bad, but it does make my joints hurt when I stay outdoors in the heat for an hour....I'm already wishing for rain and cooler weather....Fall season should be here soon, I am ready to start baking/cooking meals...can't bake in the oven in the house during the 110 degrees! heats the house up too much.....

many things to complete today. Tired.

J.



No comments:

Post a Comment