Saturday, September 23, 2017

All day + all nite harassing.....

Harassment much worse.

Playing drums into my bedroom onto all ceiling fans, oscillating fans and my brain waves, all night screams on fans, f you bitch ! Japanese prostitutes are on the creek east of your house bitch !

Screaming, talking all night and day coming from up north.....nastiness, sex sounds, dirty filth talking.....constant.....

S, still harassing, trying to over exhaust my brain waves, constant playing songs, blaming me, telling me I am a fat worthless diabetic bitch......screams, he looks like death himself, have you seen him and his followers of filth lately ? Doped up, high, skinny nasty......he needs to stop stalking me, and so do the other sorties followed me at Wal-Mart, dollar stores yesterday as always.....

Today I had to go to family dollar at m town and I was screamed at in my mind by him and others chattering on my waves, still trying to hack me.....Playing drums in my home on fans, outside also........told me to stay out of their family dollar because I ruin everything....bitch !......weirdos follow me around in there strung out on dope, smell like filthy sick shit ! Vomit.......looked like they had rolled out of a filthy creek bed.......barf.....offensive.....

Whenever I purchase any item, at any store, S, yells in my head, talks non stop and says I do not need to purchase anything I wish for, bitch ! You get everything, they buy you everything bitch, screams non stop as I travel, pulls on my brain waves until I almost pass out....

He said you all told him I was dying of cancer and I would not survive.......he said I was a fat diabetic bitch also.......he won't stop talking , he is continually vulgar, talks about sex, aids, meth !!!.......I am a Christian woman, and I think I do not need to have to listen to this vulgar offensive filth !!!.......I need calm brain waves, much rest......I never can sleep at night, he and those other a holes scream, hack my brain, send me nasty pictures on my brain waves, talk non stop about Satan and his filthy nastiness here on earth........he's still after me, and always will be I know.....he's in many forms and all these nasty people harassing me......

My dog barks all night, being harassed, scared for him and my cats, s, said they are going to hurt my Rocky cat when he is having his surgery.....I am scared ! Next week.....very scared for this !

When outdoors yesterday evening I heard women and men screaming in my brain faintly and then it went off......I am sick of this been harassed my whole life......I know they keep attacking me because I am not involved in their nastiness !.......I am angry, upset, scared I don't know what exactly is going on with all this.....I am afraid they are going to kill me out here with surveillance and filthy trash living near me, spying on me......

They keep screaming at me about mixee, chinzee, adam, and z . h........I don't know what this is all about a game of charades, duplicates.....says they all are trying to kill me and have aids.......trying to hit me.......scared, sick of this.....

Keeps blaming Allison, j . W.......s. h.......A........all that over east bitch !......whatever the crap that is.......and t. o......kinfolk......hates that one.......f....him they yell and said he's angry with me and trying to kill me or something ?.........lol.......talks about my brother, he's dead, he's this, he's that, every second I hear this......need help !

Just make s. go away and his Japanese playthings he says, go away also or whoever this is harassing me......force s, into severe rehab, mental home, he needs to be locked up in there with no equipment to kill me with......those others need to rot in hell with the others !

I think all those idiot trash harassers need their equipment to be gone, bring in some good safe, trustworthy help, very smart.......help !

Yells about money constantly, this diamond houses, or something ?......Yells about nasty I. h. Money and his nasty fug kids from t town, I don't know what this is or what it is about ???

They are so messed up they probably don't even know what they are saying or doing ! Dangerous......I have been in a nasty family of drug addicts, alcoholics, cheaters, thieves, and liars my whole life I know what they can and will do......

I know how they think, plan, plot, lie, play mind games, hide, deceive, Abuse, and use, kill, abandon, cheat their way to money and power, and I can see organized crime brewing, evil intent in stores, on the highways, near my home all directions, organizing as they have my whole life......these types of people I know all too well.....
Like the back of my hand.......

They wanna play mind games ? I can play mind games too.....this is this. That is that, or this is so and so in a mask at the store to see you, no, wait it's so and so, then laugh evil......

Look out trash.

Julie the bitch who ruined their evil lives.....
I laugh, I am capable of tearing them into shreds......don't think that I am not smarter than them.......I laugh, I know every evil thing in their book of games............they are capable of, I can play just as evil back......they need to be gone, or I will seriously tear them up myself......

Screaming about my cats and my dog, cows, satanic shit they are plotting planning, well just keep it up, you're going to have hell on earth from me !.......like you never imagined before I would tell them right now !.......

I will go door to door locally or up north to find them myself.....

Sick of it and planning now.

Love, julie






No comments:

Post a Comment