Monday, September 25, 2017

Electric blankets + throws.....

When I am very chilly I always have pains from arthritis, and resting underneath a nice comforting electric blanket during chilly nights always relaxes me, soothes my pain.......

I have used electric blankets many years for warmth during harsh winters or just when chilly weather arrives during fall season......often in desserts the nighttime is very cold I know......

Simple to plug into the wall electrical outlet.......place onto your bed and go to sleep !........very comforting, relaxes you, I drift off to sleep immediately.....

Electric throw blankets are nice for lounging in a chair during daytime, these are less cost than the electric blanket, sometimes have pictures, designs......cute and fun to have at home....

I know there are many brands of the electric blankets and throws......Sunbeam, Mainstays, Serta, Biddeford.......a few I know........Wal-Mart most affordable, as always......many colors of blankets to choose from.....

Resting is something I think we all need to be doing more of at night, go to bed and rest, relax, sleep........take a nap during daytime......helps my mind with stress, exhaustion.....

Always be attentive to your electric blankets + throws.......because of overheating and fire hazards......serious ! Very important !.......keep the cords safely underneath edges of bed mattress so you will not get caught on your feet and fall.......and also so pets cannot chew the electrical cords !!!......dangerous ! Yikes ! Unplug the heated blankets and throws when not using......for safety concerns, place under bed mattress edges......keep hidden from pets......

I don't know what it is with the warmth of the heated blankets + throws, but they help me to relax, feel comfort......

Every chilly start with the fall weather, all thru winter, I keep my electric blanket on medium low heat setting.....

I think maybe next week or soon I will retrieve my electric blanket from the cabinet and place onto my bed, very nice to rest / sleep....

I enjoy rest / sleep.......it is necessary for us all........these heated blankets help !

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment