Thursday, September 28, 2017

Careless driving....

Driving in town or on highways, all roads can be very dangerous....

Always wear your seat belt.....buckle up !

Just yesterday I see so many people almost backing up into another vehicle, and this almost happened to me several times last week.......people are often it seems intentionally trying to hit my vehicle with theirs or run me off the road........Driving to close toward my vehicle.....

I have been run off the road a few years ago, a pickup truck drove right toward me, on my side of the road, I had to drive in the ditch to avoid being hit !!!......thankful to be alive.....very upsetting.

People are just too distracted, applying makeup, igniting cigarettes, drinking, talking, fighting, talking on phones, texting, brushing their hair, digging in their purses, yelling at unbuckled kids climbing everywhere........I see many, many situations, people are not attentive to their driving, and this is very dangerous....

Or...........they are inebriated, on drugs or drunk as can be.......very stupid ! Never drink, consume drugs, and then drive this way ! Serious danger !

That is very dangerous, you can easily cause a car accident. die, or kill innocent others........we need to pay attention to our driving......

When you get behind the wheel, think first about the dangers of stupid drivers, or yourself and stupid driving mistakes, easily hurt, mangle, die.......be careful driving.......

Weather conditions affect how you need to drive on icy roads, rainy days, snow, we have to drive slowly, and pay attention......last year there were many people who had ran off the road and wrecked into the ditch driving way too fast !

Drivers license, need to be mandatory everywhere all over the world, to keep everyone safe !......go take the driving test, keep on til you pass the driving exam......study this well !......I have my license to drive....

Many things to know about driving, lessons to be learned, challenge yourself to be a very good attentive driver.....

Never drive while exhausted, and often we have to, to go home, try to stay awake, drink some caffeine......I have this problem driving often, too tired.....wake up !

At night, it is best to not be driving, night blindness while driving is your eyes playing games with your brain, the lights on the vehicle need to be on dim or bright depending on if you are meeting another vehicle on the highway at night, dim your lights as courtesy......Then back on bright.....I have been bright lighted by many driving at night on the highways....cannot see !....it was upsetting.......dangerous !

Many people I just think do not need to be driving because of their minds......and they don't care or pay attention.....

Road rage, is stupid ignorant unnecessary, and dangerous on highways, I have seen people stop in front of my car, two cars ahead and the drivers get out and yell, fight, hit one another over driving mistakes or whatever.....I was upset.....you never know with people....

I enjoy driving, just not while too tired.....
And not in terrible driving traffic......yikes !

Never drive too fast, you have to watch out for the unknowns, kids, animals, elderly slower people, handicaps, many, many things can show up in the road unexpectedly.........also bad roads, can ruin underneath your vehicles, happened to me....

Be safe + attentive drivers !

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment