Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Cleaning supplies.....for floors....

Being able to clean the floors every day is something we all have to work on........floors easily become dirty.......

Whether your floors are similar, wood, tile, carpets......all need to be cleaned with certain cleaning equipment and supplies.....

For carpets there are many cleaners, solutions for all kinds of messes !!!......believe me, I know all about pet pee + poop !....

Solutions I have used for those pet messes on the carpets / floors are plenty !

Out !, Arm and hammer, and other brands, Wal-Mart and cleaning supply stores have these......

Bissell and Rug Doctor are carpet cleaning machines I have used and know work well to clean the carpets......steam clean the carpets, add water + pour in cleaning solution interior and clean, smells wonderful.........I enjoy seeing the pet mess, and other stains pull right up thru the carpet, pour into drain when through
.....

Vacuum cleaners I was thinking about this morning I have seen many for purchase.....I seem to enjoy cleaning !......

These brands of vacuum cleaners are nice, many heavier, some small portable.....carpets and tile....

Bissell
Hoover
Eureka
Shark
Oreck
Electrolux
Rubbermaid

Then there are the lightweight portable very affordable cleaning utensil, for only tile + linoleum, wood flooring, very easy to use, attach cleaning pads, solution pour into interior......after use throw cleaning pads away into trash bins......

Brands I have used and enjoy of these are :

Libman
Swiffer

Many of those available.

Then there are the older plain mops and buckets, and I enjoy the spin mops to ring the water and solution out itself, to remove excess water, very much easier than older mops, spin buckets.....good !

Don't forget bleach to clean nastiness with your mops ! Available most stores.....

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment