Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Don't know someone ?......

People can be very judging, jealous, spiteful, hateful, bitchy to others they don't even know ! Terrible behavior.....

They can see someone somewhere for the first look, and immediately despise them, become jealous, or instantly call them this or that bad name, before they truly know someone......awful.

Never judge a book by it's cover, I say ! This means never judge someone or assume something to be true about someone until you actually meet them, are able to truly know them as a person ! 

If you instantly listen to b.s. gossip, lies, or over jealous others stories about someone, a liar or bitchy person creates, and believe these outrageous stories to be true about another, before actually knowing them, you may miss out on an awesome friend in your life..........meet someone first, truly know them before you assume stories to be true !

People can be very cruel, evil, jealous, conniving to hurt others + ruin their lives......creating gossip and lies......we all have been through this, everyone......upsetting.

Get to know someone first, before you believe so many crazy lies / fabrications about another........women can be very bad about this problem, jealousy, gossip, I know this goes on everywhere.......they need to try better as also the men I have heard......

Jealous, nasty, evil corrupt people have created so many far fetched, outrageous b.s., lies, gossip about me, my whole life, just crazy stories !......sick nasty disgusting lies about me.......all lies !

People have asked me this crap before is this or that true about you ??!  I just was shocked, saddened, upset, angry about the stories, all lies about me out there ! All lies from local jealous trash creating b.s. gossip, hating on me, corrupt family telling lies who hate me, worthless nasty filth ! 

I just laugh now ! I didn't know I took part and did all those awful things !......you got the wrong girl here, if you think I am like those lying gossips tell !....haha......

Others who don't even know me, never met me, or even seen me before, out there everywhere creating lying b.s. gossip......crazy shit !

People who truly know me + care about me, they all know the real me, they know how I truly am as a person.......I have always been a good person, kept away from nastiness, never took part in drugs or sex......ever !......they know I am a very good person who hates filth !

I think I am certainly a boring, silly person, that's about who I am.......there is no way I could ever be a nasty trash person.........who is the nasty trashy people are those out creating those lies, b.s. gossip stories about me, because they are the ones actually behaving nasty trash, jealous I am a good person !

Another way of judging someone unfairly, is to assume, that just because they are related to so many trashy nasty worthless bunches, they are just as them, oh, they just know you gotta be just like the trash in your family !......lol......I just laugh.......don't ever assume that about another until you formally meet them, get to know them.......I am proof of that ! I am only of goodness, and always will be....

I have been placed into the same ol rotten category as my worthless bunch !.......and that is unfair + far from the truth !

Anytime you are a truly nice, person of goodness, innocent of filth, evil others set out to destroy, hate, ruin, and hurt you......happens to all angels on the earth. ;)

Never stop being of goodness and never let them hurt you.....Never let them change you.......be true to who you are !

Be tough against the haters ! Stand up to them when they try to kick you down......kick ' em back.....lol....

Know someone always before you snirl your nose and believe lying gossip......

I say : Hey ! I really am a good person, I do exist, I am normal, silly, friendly, respectful, Christian, never snobby, never a big deal, never hateful, just me......I am very down to earth + very real.......I never judge others, and I never believe gossip......

I wish to laugh more and never cry !

Before you judge another and continue on telling lies + gossip about someone you haven't even met + you don't even know, try to think about how you would feel if the tables were turned and you are the one gossiped and lied about everywhere........hurts doesn't it ?

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment