Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sewage, septic tanks.....

Woke up this morning, trying to tend to laundry, washing dishes........then septic tank, lateral lines aren't working properly......old system......water backs up down the sewage piping, overflows in sinks, bath / shower, and toilets.......I just wanna give up some days !......sick of it....

Had a new sewage tank replaced 10 years ago, kinfolk replaced it, as always not any good.....

The old sewage tank was run over by trespassers when I was in high school, people illegally hunting they said.......yeah right spying or being nosy.......but anyway, always something wrong here !

The sewage tanks are placed under the ground away from home, many feet below surface, as are the lateral lines / piping.....my problem is this house is very old, and the piping is outdated all over the house, to the sinks, bath / shower, toilets, just old, but you gotta make best out of what you have.....

I wash much laundry at home with washing machine and it always rinses, then the sewage backs up, stinks up house, through sinks, gargles in bathroom sink, with laundry soap suds......oh, it is nasty, stressful and a mess......icky !

Sewage systems are needed for everyone, hopefully placed together right, updated piping I know helps homes......piping / lateral lines need to be attached underground properly, with adequate room, attached to sewage tanks.....

Those sewage tanks need to be drained I know by the companies who own sewage trucks.......

I adore plumbers who try to work on problems and end stress of plumbing issues, they are needed, well trained, professional.......it is a nasty bunch of work........

Backed up sinks, shower, baths, toilets are all connected to the same issue which is bad piping, clogs, sewage tank troubles under the ground.....

Takes money to get the work completed properly, just very angry with 10 year septic tank + lateral lines not working, oh, well......that's how it is....

Septic tanks, sewage systems are needed for cleanliness, so no waste, is polluting the land, or water systems.....goes underneath the house....

I know it is much better than port a potty system outdoors !.....

Washing machines require much water and they need proper piping, toilets, baths, showers, sinks in bathrooms and kitchen needed for washing hands, and in kitchen sink for cooking, washing dishes......all needed.

I don't have a dish washer anymore, I haven't for years now because it had troubles.......I just have to laugh I guess and go on, because everyone has home stresses.......sometimes I think my whole life is a septic tank...  :(

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment