Monday, September 4, 2017

Local county + state fairs....

I see many of the local county fairs are currently taking place everywhere.......I have always enjoyed them and the state fair.......

Many items to purchase, livestock shows, judging contests, demonstrations, carnivals.....all fun !

It is something traditional + old fashioned.......I enjoy going to these.....

Just walk on through, and see everything, spend a few hours....

The carnival is very fun, thrill rides, be safe, take along plenty of friends / family !

I know some events do not take place or allow you to see them until about 10 a.m.....

I always am excited at the state fair because it is massive, covers quite a bit of area, and requires much looking, seeing events, crowds are grand, there are carnival games, thrill rides, food court, refreshments, and fun !

Purchase tickets / arm bands at gates I think, most fairs.......save money and keep secure, very easy to lose !......watch / monitor your children.....

State fair requires travel often, and drive safely, local fairs may be closer, not as grand, but enjoyable !

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment