Wednesday, September 20, 2017

How I am feeling lately....

I have been feeling very weak.

My nerves are stressed and rattled.

Feels as I may faint, from exhaustion last night, at night late hours my cats awaken me and I get up from sleep, feel weak, and almost nod off to sleep as walking or after peeing.....last night I almost passed out after setting down to pee......scared me !

When walking feels as I am walking through Jello, trudging through snow in heavy boots, limbs feel weird, unattached......scarey.

Racing thoughts, stressed out, nervousness, very tired, can't really explain......

Caffeine tea, small amount of sugar, Gatorade some, water much, I feel some better.....ingesting meat + vegies I feel stronger, 

still bleeding and goo everyday for months now.....some pain and much weirdness inside tum.....

Toe nail still painful, ingrown, may be swelling on a nerve, I don't know for certain.....

Just an update, thank you all for everything !

I appreciate all the help and just know I adore you all, you deserve everything for saving my life !

Love, Julie

Sorry I have so many body problems, and I cry.

Never a whiny bitch.

:p


No comments:

Post a Comment