Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Local + state football games !....

I have been watching the many football games on tv lately......my fave teams are Oklahoma teams !

OU and OSU......I have seen the stadiums for both in Norman / OU.......and Stillwater / OSU........very ginormous sized stadiums !.......these towns are football towns.....I have been to these towns before....

Locally closer to home I see many newspapers + tv news channels talking about the local football games, team players, coaches + staff.......they have been listing game schedules everywhere, even in shop windows some places...

They have local football team merchandise available everywhere, and the state football team merchandise most stores, Wal-Mart even has much of their merchandise....

Football is a fun event for even the smaller towns to go out there and support the teams......something to be excited about in small towns !......lol...

I have been to several football games before throughout the years, every autumn season those football traditions are alive......

Most games run into the very late evenings, it can become very chilly, cold, or rainy......I always took with me, blankets, warm coats, sweat suits, hoodies, thermos of hot chocolate, or Apple cider......or purchase something warm / hot from the concession....

Paper football programs are nice souvenirs to keep as scrapbook memories of events you go watch.....

Parking can be crazy ! So you know to park near + nice as you can.....drive safely in the dark....

There should be plenty of bleachers to set in to watch games, if not a fold out chair would be nice to take along with you in case, I think....

Those fold out chairs, can be folded up into mesh bag holders, find those anywhere, I think Wal-Mart and Academy sport stores have them reasonable prices.....just place in trunk of car or bed of pickup truck...

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment