Thursday, September 14, 2017

Some shopping.....

Went to town shopping, I enjoy purchasing affordable items, seasonal items to celebrate with !

These are what I found.

Halloween sticker book at Wal-Mart, 400 stickers, all of fall season for about $ 6....

Fall season / Halloween sleep pant long legs, cute prints, very comfortable....many available, this pair costs $ 9 was very nice ! At Wal-Mart.....I need the cooler, rainy weather, and much rest / sleep......very tired.

Fall season pumpkin face orange leaf / outdoor yard plastic sack, to decorate the outdoors of my yard, near my scarecrow....very cute also.......I just place a few heavy rocks interior of bottom half of the pumpkin face sack, then I add leaves, sticks from trees broken, and a crumpled newspaper or many to create pumpkin plastic sack......nice 98 cents, very affordable.....

Laugh now ! I purchased a halloween wig for costume as witch !......lol......I would be a mean scarey witch bitch !.......they would be scared, they call me one anyway !.......haha..  Wal-Mart, dollar stores.......I may wear it casual, to local towns.......lol......Boo ! Scarey witch ! :p

Pumpkin decorating supplies / art is available......they have sets there to decorate, real or foam pumpkins......traditional to have for creativity this time of year.....

I found Hallmark pumpkin sparkle stickers.....very affordable......decorate letters + seasonal greeting cards.....cheerful.

And there are many pet costumes available, oh so cute + silly......pet costumes are affordable and many......for grand or small sized pets, pumpkin cat + goofball dog need costumes !.......haha.......they would laugh probably......Wal-Mart and pet stores have plenty affordable......never let them ingest their costumes, be watchful of your pets + kids !

Celebrate the season with everyone, I say !

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment