Friday, September 15, 2017

Simple, less fuss !.....

I have been seeing many working in the cotton fields, irrigating, and planting winter wheat....

That is a good way to keep busy working, achieving something, feeding + clothing the world......if every country could have agriculture, it would help create much goodness, prosperity, and help to feed + clothe each country.......end hunger....

Support Agriculture, all Farmers, and cowboys / cowgirls !.  ;)

I enjoy the simple, calmer, no fuss life.....that's the way to live for me......I am different than most girls it seems, I just don't give a crap about fussing, bitching, nagging, jealousy, worshipping designer labels, over expensive materialistic items......diamonds, dresses, high heels, purses, all the materialistic......too much fuss !

I'm the kinda girl, that is happy working outdoors, farming, cattlemen ' s work, very hard work, covered in dust and / or cow poop, then rest peacefully at night.....

I am happiest in natural outdoor elements working very hard at this occupation.....no makeup, diamonds required.....haha ! Good for your soul.......calmer, quieter sometimes.....

Enjoy something more natural, no fuss, that's me.....simple country life.

I enjoy dressing up, wearing makeup + sparkles all that a girl adores, but that is for special events......sometimes it seems all those ol nasty mean girls have ever done is hate me, and worship all those materialistic items......they would faint if they had a tiny bit of dust or cow poop on them !.......lol.....I just giggle.

Cowboy boots......are comfort.

I appreciate beauty in all things, but remember beauty is not important, money is not to be worshipped either.......never worship yourself, never worship vanity.....or designer labels......ruins your life.....

All those farmers, cowboys + cowgirls, know what life is about.....being happy with who you are......being happy with hard work, covered in dust + cow poop !

Stop whining, you fall down ? Dust off, Get right back up and keep going.....show everybody how tough you are.....Stop being bratty cry babies.....no time for b.s.   ;)

Those confused idiot people all make fun of me, think I am weird because I don't care about / worship nastiness, I don't bed hop, I don't worship others and I don't worship myself, or over expensive junk.....all angry because I don't take or sell dope....i laugh at their stupidity....haha, my strongest drug is Tylenol or benadryl.....lol....i have never took a drug in my life....i wouldn't know what to do with one if I seen one !.....

I think they are weird, not me.....

I just try to avoid those types of people, too much b.s., too much fuss, too much jealousy and unneeded stress when near those kinds of people......

When they brag, talk on and on about expensive big wheel crap, boring, ( yawn )......they talk about only themselves + nastiness......so boring and annoying......many years of hearing this repeat of stupid crap.......no wonder I am so tired.....

Those people are so annoying, boring, hateful snobs.... ( yawn ) they have their priorities all wrong, crap they fuss + fight, jealous over ? Stupid b.s. to have to be near, or listen to.....

Those types get angry because I don't care about all that fuss !

Watching the sunsets, watching a thunderstorm build, looking at the rolling clouds, I adore that, simple things as that are happiness, working in a field, taking care of pets, cooking at home, arts + crafts, cleaning, being of goodness, being religious, farming + cattlemen ' s work, are also better, more comforting to me, than a rat race of junk.....

Landscapes are beautiful also.

Less fuss, less stress.

Tired of nagging + bitching, bitch fights......so damn tired.......I don't care about all that....

J.




No comments:

Post a Comment