Saturday, September 9, 2017

Another letter...

Night before last my bedroom was hacked, and my mind was hearing bees buzzing, motor running in my mind......I started hearing yelling sounded up north or northeast of my bedroom.....yelling Asian women, something about Andy Lawrence, he has nice body, nice other body area.....sicko.....nasty talk.....you have to marry him bitch !

Playing this on my mind so bad I felt ill, went outdoors to see what was out there.....nothing but quiet, so they hacked my bedroom again + mind.....I cried I was so terrified it was happening like before 5 years ago....! 5 years ago they kept screaming in my bedroom all over house, saying they were watching me naked in the house, I had bees playing in my mind for 5 months, I was basically a prisoner of the mind hack, my home was hacked I only heard most of it, my mom heard outdoors playing in her mind, their bedroom...

Back then they screamed they were triangulating the hack from Rogers house, bshaw house to my bedroom to kill me off......said that the govt..is going to kill you.....bitch ! I kept hearing Rhiannon, gay Shawn, her best friend, and all kinds of sluts....nationalities, American also...yelling And will make you their whore !......I almost died from this corruption and it upsets me when they are still trying to hack me at home at night, in stores or at nursing home, harassing me my mom, grandma....

These sluts about 20 of them followed me to Wal-Mart one day trying to follow me all over the store look in my face, saying nasty stuff, looking in my buggy, I had cat litter, so that night a slut yelled she had cat litter that is expensive ! She's a drug dealer bitch where did she get money for that bitch ! !......so that was another nasty slut from Rogers or bshaw following me making up damn lies ! Stalkers ! Evil + dangerous.....messed up, all trying to kill me, my pets, my loved ones any way they can, especially with surveillance !!!

Masks still everywhere stalking, evil creepers.

Then they were having sex up aside my bedroom and the house I could hear all this, Kyle s. Those good boys told me !.....nasty as hell ! I was terrified ! All over road I could see some condoms, trash, and hear them having sex on the surveillance, nasty, disturbing......poor dog down the road raped, dead, poodle dog !!!......I have been very, very, sick about all of this.....Kyle was responsible for that upsetting shit, he was following me everywhere.....yelled on surveilance I ruined his life and everyone's who knows me ! I didn't know nothing about all this nasty shit ! Many snob patrol from sterling I heard, trashy worthless family talking, and some slut named Valerie, hacked my mind talking in my mind, yelling, followed me with my mom n brother to Norman, at restaurant for my bday.....she set behind me, with all men, Kyle s, was one, kept talking loudly, I recognized voice from my mind, hacked surveillance, she kept talking at restaurant about Julie is a bitch, she's gonna die ! something about this Valerie, herself + Kyle, sex,....nasty talk about ol fug Janet j, nasty sex with her, ......gag ! Puke !......Valerie midget patrol slut as usual....whoever she was ???....stalkers.....

Still being followed years later by midget sluts with those damn masks.....one Japanese man I keep seeing follows me, down by my grandma m, road tried to stop me in the road wave me down, he was clearly very high.....scared me ! They have been trying to run us off the road in the last couple of years.....one drive right at me, I had to drive in the ditch !......

At nursing home little Japanese boy was pilfering through + stealing my grandpa's clothes, harassing him, and got into my grandma's room stole candy, money she said, and her small sewing kit we purchased her was all over the floor missing needles + thread spools, all of them, ruined !!! down the bathroom sink, near toilet, that nasty little bitch boy should have never been near her or my grandpa's, or in their damn rooms !!!.....nasty Japanese kid, shortstacks ???, needs his damn head blown off with the rest of them !....

Life is stressful enough, with all this b.s. added, it has almost killed me, I am very tired, don't feel well, most days I worry, stress, and cry because of this constant b.s., followed, harassed, masks, trying to get into my grandma's house, they could have aids or kill her ! Impersonating family everywhere, Jackie, Shirley, Janet......terrifies me daily.....

Still being stalked by Japanese trailer trash down my road one took my picture with her phone down the road as I was driving with my mom.....she was messed up obviously, and angry....

They yelled they hated D, F, B...and M....the other night.....Screamed they owned, lived at Pendley, bshaw, Sullivan, Rogers, house on corner here bitch ! we are staying here bitch ! Sound nationalities voices....women mostly....nasty talking about sex, black men.....hear on ceiling fans, oscillating fans, and running appliances, in my mom's truck, and grandma's truck....hacked surveillance....exhausts me....wish I could go back to quiet, I am tired....not whining, I am tough, but very tired, don't feel well......sick of my life

cannot rest, sleep at night, still worried, stressed, I don't have equipment to save my life, defend myself, pets, loved ones......very scarey.

S, still needs to calm down, go to rehab, stop yelling, harassing, stalking me, he needs severe rehab, mental health......talks non stop, complains about no money, I say Well damn S !!!, I don't have your money, stop yelling ! bitches at me and his brother, complains, makes fun, is depressed......that's him, still harassing, insulting, lying, misinformed, says I am dying, cancer, and your pets are dying bitch ! Talks about Japanese sluts n friends !

Tired of it, living in fear is no fun, surveillance, hacking, also a constant worry....

Thank god for my medical angels unseen, J. W, J. J, and I. T, the others.....I need reassuring, help with all probs....

Love, Julie ( not angry at you all ) I promise, just the trash I hate.....

I know this is a mess, but that's most of it, shortened down....all truth.








No comments:

Post a Comment