Saturday, September 16, 2017

Coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate, marshmallow !......

In a few weeks I will be enjoying a cup of my fave warm / hot drinks.......when it is closer to the end of the month.....

The scent of coffee is so nice !

These are my faves :

Coffee, plain, or decaf......I enjoy using the coffee machines, regular or more operative.....Mr. Coffee, Keurig, Tassimo, any at Wal-Mart, Family Dollar also has one that is operative.....T discs, K cups, or regular coffee grounds in packaging.....

Coffees I have enjoyed, most !

Folgers
Maxwell House
Nescafe
Gevalia
McCafe
Tasters Choice
Cains
Starbucks
Dunkin Donuts
Great Value
Best Choice
Tassimo
Green Mountain Coffee

Coffee cream / additive, can be a different flavor or just plain as milk, brands I enjoy to add in of those are many, International Delight, CoffeeMate, Torani syrup is just flavoring, I have used often.....many flavors.....if you wish !

Often I just create the coffee in the morning time, then I simply add milk, and a small amount of sugar......very good !

Starbucks has the coffee flavored cool drinks in bottles to enjoy, they are good, a lot of caffeine, so look out how much you enjoy......lol....decaf is best for me in coffees....heart beats fast with too much caffeine, how I am....

Cappuccino is somewhat different than coffee, very creamy + good......HillsBro is a good mix of cappuccino, also great value brands......I enjoy this much !

Hot chocolate, is very good, I like hot chocolate...many brands....

Abuelita
Swiss Miss
Nestle
Milka
Ghirardelli

Some of the hot chocolate brands have mini marshmallows interior package, I say those are not enough marshmallow for me !.......haha......so I add grand size marshmallow, or marshmallow fluff, spoonful......

Campfire, Kraft, Great Value have those ginormous marshmallows !......they are very good, smell so nice !

The marshmallow fluff is in jars / containers, it is whipped marshmallows, good brands are Kraft + Great Value.....

I enjoy Smores, the marshmallow + Hersheys chocolate plain square, melted onto a Graham cracker, a sandwich......many brands of Graham crackers.....wonderful to enjoy lightly baked in oven, or at camp fire sides......

Many people create Smores with toasted Graham crackers + Hazel nut spread + marshmallow fluff, spread onto the Graham crackers......Teddy Grahams are bear shaped, Graham crackers, cute ! I enjoy dipping those into hazelnut spread + then marshmallow fluff !......cute !.....like the teddy bear is taking a bath......lol....

As a Smores, just different way.....Kraft has flat marshmallows to create Smores with.....

Many Marshmallows are available, many colors + flavors.....

Warm, hot very nice this time of year....

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment