Friday, September 29, 2017

More crap.....as usual....

Having so many troubles already in my life, then others like S......constantly are trying to harass and create more, obstacles, ruin, upsets, challenges and hurt feelings......

I don't know why those nasty evil turd heads keep following me, and harassing my brain waves....

I am very troubled and upset, angry, sad all the time and very tired, because they keep harassing me, any way they can, and hurt my feelings over brain waves, to scare, upset, ridicule or kick me down........very tired of the b.s.......I don't feel good much anymore.....

S, harassing the septic lines since I blogged about my troubles, screaming he is backing it up with his equipment, a mess now almost daily.....

S, and two at veterinarian s office telling us that my cat may have cancer in his mouth.....as we dropped him off.......We cried driving away, and then S, is screaming in my head that your damn cat is going to die bitch !....they said to tell you they know it is going to die, j. W. And other medical you have said this !........I was upset as my mom also, and he's screaming in my head, then screaming about my weight, fat bitch !.....I was at Wal-Mart, you ugly fat bitch you can't find any clothes !........sick of it.......I am tired and I need help to get rid of him off my brain waves.....

He tells me everyday that you guys hate me, are trying to kill me, and that C. and M.....are dead and hate me, or he is playing shit outside the pickup Windows, talks about gays, fug Rachel h, fug Julie b, Crystal fug b, fug Amanda t, trannys nasty as hell shit, stupid Karissa, and Philip m.....makes fun of my hair clothes, because I wear no makeup, the weight as usual.....my nails not painted......look, I don't feel well....I will dress better, paint up later, not right now, not at Wal-Mart......he said I need to lose weight fast bitch, people make fun of you ! Honky ! Whatever that is ?

I know I am pretty and plenty of guys throughout my life have been very kind and sweet, and told me I am very beautiful, even some girls have been very nice and complimented me, being pretty.....when I feel better I will dress better....wear makeup, I don't know what this is harassment for ??? 

S, every time I leave home, he screams on my waves that I kill everyone, my grandpas are alive / dead ??.....and he killed them with surveillance, I knew it was something !......makes threats to me everyday, Said grandma p, was raped one night by chinzee at the nursing home, I was upset ! He keeps harassing both my grandma's also......I am terrified for them......said Rhiannon had raped my grandpa's at the nursing home.......!!!.....I have been sick, not knowing the truth.....!!!

Tells me my brother is dead, D j is dead, and many others.....bitches about Courtney h, money, Shelby gaybo l, money, and other money, says I have to be killed and be a whore, then move to another state because they are coming back to kill me......talks about Japanese sluts and mixee, chinzee, Adam everyday......screams...

S, is very deranged, high, insane, stalker and he doesn't need to be listening to my ideas, thoughts, plans, because he exhausts me commenting on everything I say, think, or feel about something.......I would just love to harass him til he almost passed out and died.......give him a taste of his own b.s......Tells me you are all dead, mad at me, trying to kill me, I have brain cancer now, heart failure, and losing my eye sight......playing mind games about c. h......

Hates his brother, talks trash about him and money, doesn't appreciate him having to take care of his nasty crap.....harasses all night long on my brain waves, in my house screams about money and friends......he is very angry I don't give a damn for nasty worthless trash people, family and not real friends......

I have plenty of non-stop brain wave harassment from S, drug addict, non stop b.s.......I think I know how it is with dope takers.....almost an entire family and not real friends of dope pushers, whores, and dope addicts.......yep......my whole life just trash people who hate me and are annoying

I just laugh at them all thinking they were going to hurt me, or pull something over on me.......I am too smart and have never trusted them......I hope I ruined their lives and destroyed them right back slap in their faces.....by being a good person.

Tired of m town, think of going to another for everything because they will not stop harassing, following, dressing up in mask of nasty trash Kelly j., and the Japanese people in masks running off their mouths is a laugh.....can't figure out what the point of all this stupid 2 nd grade level b.s. is ???

Tired of it, my life has been pretty much all harassing my brain waves since I was a little girl, every birthday party as a child then on later, screaming in my head about my weight, how fat and ugly I am, kidnapping, harassing my private areas, sick dreams, nasty pictures of blood and carved bloody skulls, digging through the dirt in my head, going to outer space thru stars in my head, teeth chasing me, made me sick and scared !!!! telling me my mom and Mimi were going to be killed and die, or my pets. or my home would burn down or be robbed..........from the 1980s on to now still.......Dean country ham, stalkers, harassing, Linda t, Amanda t, Philip m, Sandy bitch, and other old bastards.......constant to me and my mother and Mimi, and my grandpa's......very upset with all this and very angry at them doing that my whole life ! If they worked for you they didn't do a damn thing right !......they were sorry as shit.....

bshaw house sorry as hell, and all others, trash, nasty people.....constant, jd wallerpants, Rogers still screams about those, and my nasty m family,/ Darko town.....money, celeb idiots.....sick of hearing about it from rednecks and S idiot........harass every second, every hour, every day.......when medical is working he harasses, scares me I will die.....they try to work, he harasses me, sends me nasty pictures, or dreams......needs to stop....

Why do idiots like S, have equipment ?......that's dangerous ! Upsets me terribly.......and he keeps harassing the brainwave s of my family in the home, and my grandmas to control their behaviors thoughts, choices and actions, he's crooked and mean, sorry and a stalker doing this to ruin my day, cause fights, ruin choices.........sick of it !

Anyway as usual, that is what continues, I know you are all very busy working on serious things, I know I have been complaing a lot. But this is serious, dangerous, and I am too tired from 5 years ago being almost killed in my head by hacking and zillions of people screaming in my head, bees, and water dripping sounds in my head......

Not angry with you.....just telling you about corruption with these losers.....

Love, julie


No comments:

Post a Comment