Saturday, September 30, 2017

Public transport.....Wheel chair + handicapped....

Was able to go to town yesterday.......I found many items for celebrating the season with......

I purchased the cute fabric witch doll from dollar general to decorate with......she was $ 6.......witches don't mean anything to me, but cute for fall season.

Cheetos has white color bones shape, Cheetos snacks......very different as skeleton shapes......it was a few dollars for the season......fun !.....available everywhere.

And......Rainbow colorful Nerds candy in box.......very affordable......Orange + black wrapped peanut butter chews candy......a fave of mine also.......many brands.....

Those are fun from the store yesterday I think.......

I am able to drive myself in a vehicle, and I know how fortunate I am to have a vehicle to drive, and a driver's license........upkeep is needed for your own vehicles and tag expires, all those......but I enjoy driving this pickup truck !

I know that for many with no vehicles, no driver's license, and for handicapped, they need public transportation to be able to go to town, run errands........sadly, many people have no one to help them by driving them to town for doctor appointments, errands, shopping !  :(

Public transport can be buses, minivans, taxi cabs, and I know these all need to be wheelchair accessible, and have the wheelchair lifts, and assistance hopefully.....taxis, I don't know how they could though ?

I see many elderly + handicapped people taking the minivans from nursing care facilities and I think that is needed everywhere so if possible they can travel to appointments, or shop some I have heard have assistance for those daily outings in towns....

These public transports need to be available in many areas, small and grand size towns, cities.....small towns need this as well......all nursing care facilities need the vans + wheelchair lifts........very helpful.

Wheel chair ramps are needed everywhere, as are handicapped bathrooms......accessible public areas everywhere, I know how this is because of my grandparents experiences.....

Stores need wheelchair ramps to be able to go into stores, restaurants, shop, dine, enjoy life as others !

Wheelchair bound / handicapped need plenty of store front parking with clearly drawn bright signs designating where to park......necessary everywhere, all towns / cities, small or grand sized !

Having the public transports for all available who need these is a necessity for daily living....

And being very attentive to the needs of the elderly and all handicapped is great !

Wheelchairs can be grand size, difficult for most to move.....and they can be electric......much easier to run properly, but room needed......they need to be able to get out there and have fun living too !

Think of everyone, in every situation possible, always try to improve, be helpful, thoughtful, and kind.

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment