Saturday, September 9, 2017

Cinnamon bears and cinnamon brooms !.......

I enjoy cinnamon, very much.

The scent of cinnamon is nice !

This time of year, most people like to scent their homes with fragrance......whether it be candles, oil warmers, or wax cubes warmed......I enjoy the Apple cinnamon Air Wicks + dollar general brand oil wall outlet plug in warmers......there is also a CinnaBun brand oil scent Air wick......oh, it smells wonderful !

Maybe even a nice cinnamon broom placed in the home !......I have seen the cinnamon broom craft items at the dollar stores, craft stores, and I think Wal-Mart.......very whimsical, cute, craft item to scent your home or business with !

I don't know what they symbolize, other than sweeping away the past days, ready for a new season of change.....and scent your home, at the same time.......

I giggle about the idea of having a small broom as this.......it looks as a witch has a broom always right !?.......haha !.....I have been called a witch many, many times by evil others.......I just laugh......I would rather be called a witch than a bitch !......lol......just laugh....

So enjoy placing your cinnamon broom in your home, let it smell up your home......affordable.

Another cinnamon item I enjoy right now, is the cinnamon bears, more cinnamon to enjoy ! Just as a gummy bear....

These are very nice, and most enjoy all year, helps scent your breath nicely, I purchase two packages every so often, and enjoy a few weeks.....

These brands I have tried :

Find most everywhere.

Sweets
Zachary
Sathers

Cinnamon rolls / buns also have to be a fave bakery item for breakfast I am enjoying lately often........Many brands out there, individual wrapped, or in trays......enjoy with a glass of milk....

Tasty Kake
Hostess
Duchess
CinnaBun

Mini cinnamon pin wheel cinnamon rolls these have pecans rolled into them.......love them, cute ! Also very nice !

Cinnamon is very nice to smell or enjoy with meals....especially during autumn season for me !

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment