Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Washing machines + dryers, microwaves........

Have been washing clothes this week......it seems that the septic lines are still messed up because soap suds are still gurgling in the bathroom sink..........oh well.....

Sometimes I wonder if it is time to purchase a newer washing machine, it is almost 20 years old I think !.......it spins ok still..........

Having the washing machine + dryer combo set together is very necessary  I think to be helpful at home........very efficient, much easier to just throw in your clothing and a fave soap scent !......clean !

I love laundry soap, many available, fun scents !

Dent and ding appliance stores are often some more affordable, many to choose from.......they have these washing machines + clothes dryers.......nice to check on and more so affordable, if needed....

I know many brands of these washing machines + dryers, as :

Maytag
G E
Whirlpool
Sears
Sam 's stores I think.....

I need a dishwasher machine that is built into the kitchen cabinet........much more helpful, less manual washing dishes by hand !.......I haven't had a dishwasher in many years........it too messed up, burned up, smelled like a wire burned......it was probably 10 years old, and the water here is very hard water.......creates many clogs and film on the dish washer interior, but oh, they are wonderful and nice to have, required by me I think !........lol.....

I wish for a new dishwasher, these brands are plenty, many same as those above I just listed......wash off dishes and cutlery in sink with water, then place soap and dishes into the interior of dishwasher........washes + dries after cycling through......

Til then, I will keep washing dishes by hand with soap and rinse on the wash board to dry......dream, dream......lol....

Then my microwave is placed on the kitchen counter into the electrical wall outlet, I need a new one of those !........these are plenty affordable, many brands.

I think the microwaves for your kitchen are something good to enjoy......reheat leftover meals and those microwaves dinners......Many of those quick prep, just heat in the microwaves and enjoy......Many meals, other foods to throw in the microwave according to instructions and heat !.....

Many microwave meals are quick to serve and you can find these frozen dinners, snack, and all at most stores.......anything you could wish for to enjoy, is available.....from meals to desserts, to healthy or just very quick snack !.....

Breakfast items also, pancakes, blueberry pancakes on a stick by Jimmy Dean are a fave of mine for microwaves, place in microwave, heats then just dip in pancake syrup ! French toast sticks also for breakfast.....

Many frozen dinner brands to try and enjoy :

Hungry man
Marie Callenders
Banquet
El Charro
Campbells mini soups
Chef Boyardee pastas and lasagna minis
Stouffers
Kids Cuisines
Frozen veggies in packs
Ruby Tuesdays
T G I Fridays


Always remember to never allow and never place anything metal in your microwaves ! No silverware, no foils, it will ruin your microwave......cause fire ! Very dangerous !

Just a few appliances I need to update in my home sometime....I wish !

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment