Sunday, June 29, 2014

7 stars.....

Just got home....went to church today..It was a nice sermon...I learned something day about God...In Revelations 4:11 it says that God holds 7 stars in his right hand!!!...I LOVE stars...no wonder they are my favorite sparkly thing....lol.

I like sparkles.

I was just thinking about how much I want to help rescue abused animals and homeless animals...I think it would be fun for me and my friends to go save animals and help rescue them or have fundraisers for animal charities...I think that would be a lot of fun...Animals love you no matter what and they can't ask you for help so I always think about how much I wanna help out with something like that...what's so funny is that my friends all love animals too!!! I think that's sweet and cute...so many animals need help and that's what I would like to do a lot of in the future....I love animals and they need help and to be saved too! ;)

got a newspaper today for coupons....I like to use coupons just for fun...it saves me a little money and I like that...when you can get $1 off anything you're doing good...Haha!!!...It's not much to get off of stuff I haven't quite figured out all the $300 worth of free couponing things you can get in the store...but I know people who can.....the most I've got off of a walmart bill is $50...but you know what? $50 is quite a bit.....lol....it's fun to me anyhow...I just try to buy things I REALLY  need so when I find a coupon to use for that item I need to buy I use it!!! 

if I find something in the coupon book that I might like to try and get $2 off of that product then I might try it and like it...so when you can buy most things and use a coupon even if it's a 25cent coupon you can save money and the other things I need and don't have coupons for I just buy the cheapo brand or the store brand.....I don't care!...haha!!!

one thing I don't like the cheapo brand of would be soaps and shampoos...because I am allergic to a lot of products that are on my skin or I use around my face...I have to use Ivory bar soap for my soap to take a bath/shower with because I have kidney infections so bad and the Dr. said once a few years ago, that Ivory was the best bar soap for me because it is unscented and better for me.I use Tresemme' shampoo....I want some strawberry shampoo but I haven't got any yet...I saw some the other day....

I LOVE Bath & Body Works so those are ok to use the bath gels/soaps in the showers just not in the bathtub.I like all the smell good stuff there at Bath & Body Works....but I'd have to pick the scents...ya know me...it's gotta be my favorite kinds....I like to go in that store and look around and smell them all....lol..

I like perfume too...just not loud overpowering smells that make me sick...and give me a headache....haha....

broke a pair of those old sparkled beaded flip flops this morning after I got home from church...haha!!!...I just chunked them in the trash....they were turquoise blue....

love Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment