Saturday, June 14, 2014

governor election......

Thinking about the next governor's election....Met a guy the other day who is running for the governor's seat.....He is state rep-Dorman he's a democrat....I think he can really do great things for our state and he really listens to questions people have in the state about things....

My grandparents and my Auntie J. really like him and I like him as well..

he's really down to earth and he cares about what people want to ask him about political issues....I'm not much on politics at all I rarely think about them anymore.I'm either giggling about them or I'm mad about them..i get disappointed just like everyone does...haha...ya know how that goes in all things political....so whenever it gets time for the election I think he will be a great candidate....

sort of disillusioned with the way governmental things are going now in Oklahoma....I think change is good..i'm not hating on anyone..i just think he's really a nice person and he cares about the political atmosphere of Oklahoma!

the most important thing to me about a governor would be the ability to listen and care on issue for our state...I LOVE Oklahoma and I believe things can and will get better for our state in time...it has it's bad parts and it's good parts and it's beautiful locations...

as with all things and all states...they're all pretty much the same regardless...like people...there's all kinds of people and all kinds of states...not one is better than another..they are equal to me I think..

I like Oklahoma I just think it has it's issues like all states...but it's home..things can and will get better in time I know.

love julie

No comments:

Post a Comment