Saturday, June 28, 2014

i love crafts....

One of my favorite things to do for a hobby is crafts...There's all kinds of things you can make that are in the craft category.....I always have a lot of creative energy to make things look pretty and fun and I like all kinds of colors and things to make...it's fun!!!

Two of my favorite places to shop are Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's for crafting stuff...I like to buy patterns for purses and buy beads and make purses sometimes...It's fun designing your own purses out of your own ideas!!!...pretty cool when you sit back and look at sewing it together and adding beads and other sparkly things to it...I've done that before...I haven't in a while...you can pick the fabric and the beads...and colors.

Soap...I also am thinking about trying to make bar soap....I want to make glycerin soap....it's clear and you can add colors with the color tints they have and you can add fragrance to it as well...you just melt it over the stove/or microwave.....I think it would be pretty fun to do....There's all kinds of things you can add to soap to make it pretty and smell good....and some people put small plastic decorations inside the soap and you can see it through the glycerine soaps.....I wanna try that anyway...I think it would be fun to do.....

Make decorations....I also like to paint and make seasonal decorations out of ideas off the internet or out of crafting books...you know like for Christmas, Halloween, Easter, or Fall/Winter/Summer.....that's some more of that interior designing stuff I like....of course all my Halloween decorations are cutesy not spooky..i don't like overly spooky things!!!..especially in my house or anywhere!...I have nightmares from spooky things like that.....

Scrapbooking....is another hobby that can be fun with all kinds of colored/designed papers and stickers, inks with pens, and there's lots of things to buy they have aisles and aisles of scrapbooking things.You can add pictures you have taken and put pretty much anything you want in a scrapbook or what you want it to be about...all the colors you want or the theme you want it to be....I've made one for my dad and my uncle's birthday!!! I made one for them because I love those sillys!!! ;)


there's all kinds of "put together crafts" that you just make with hot glue guns and glues...you just add whatever the directions say and put those together and glue...whichever way it says to or is included in the set.

Jewelry....another craft I like to make jewelry for people I love...you can buy all that jewelry stuff pretty much anywhere...they have chains, charms, beads, threads for beading and hooks..you can put a necklace or bracelet together and sometimes they even have rings you can make for your fingers....have big pretty designs or charm-beads things like that...really cool and special to make for people you love and you can personalize all that jewelry for them in favorite colors or charms that make you think of them...I LOVE to make things for people I love....it's fun and more special that way...it's from your own mind and your heart!

Sewing...I also have made some sleeping shorts and pajamas out of material I bought at stores and chose my own patterns/fabric/colors you know...I LOVE homemade stuff like that!!!..you can make your own clothes like shirts and stuff...and you can also make quilts....I haven't done that yet.

Paint...There's lots of things you can buy to paint from craft stores and I love to paint woodworking things like those wood decorations for holidays and signs to sit around the house...it's fun when you are creative like me...or paint a picture!

I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY AND JO-ANN'S CRAFT STORES!!!

love ya



No comments:

Post a Comment