Friday, June 6, 2014

sunglasses...blue raspberry....allergies/asthma

Sorta trying to figure out which sunglasses I like to wear best for summer....I LOVE wearing my white ones because I bought them last year when I went skiing in new mexico....I read once that the white sunglasses were stylish to wear in the spring/summer...and black sunglasses are for fall/winter.....I'm not much on being in style but I like things that I think look cool...clothes/sunglasses whatever..i like colors too.....I've been wearing my white pair of sunglasses this summer because I like them the best this summer so far.

It's Official!!!...this summer's sonic slush debate has come to an end!!!..lol.I like slushes because they are fruity drinks and are colorful and it's summer and it's kinda like a snowcone..but not really..Haha!!!I have recently discovered that like the Miami Sunrise the best and the plain Peach is my 2nd favorite...on the Sour slush side I like Blue Raspberry Nerd slush...I tried Grape Nerd slush and it's good but I LOVE Blue Raspberry candy anyway

my favorite Blue Raspberry candy are those Blue Raspberry pops with bubblegum in them after you eat them..they are sour and sweet candy...but I like the blue raspberry taste to it and oh yeah..it's blue and there ya go!...lol...

been having allergy problems as usual...I think it's gravel dust off the road I am so allergic to and dust in the air because of not much rain..(it rained this morning thank god)..I have been tested for my allergy problems and I am NOT allergic to cats...but I'm supposed to be allergic to shellfish and they have NEVER bothered me to eat any kind of shellfish---so who knows about that!...

I was tested for allergies and I had asthma really bad when I was really young like 7years old I came down with asthma really bad and I had to take allergy shots in my arm for several years after that...at one time I took at least 5 different asthma/allergy medications...

but I took all my medication like the doctor told me too and I did get better!.....he gave me a special inhaler that pretty much cured my asthma for years after that and I could breathe again....I think it might be annoying me again since I have gotten older....but the weather changes over the years and that affects the environment so I guess it could be part of my problem....

I'm definitely allergic to mold and cigarettes...but I don't care if people smoke around me I just kinda leave the room for a while....I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings about that so I just leave the room for awhile..it chokes me kinda and I breathe it in and I get sicker...which is why I don't go in bars at all ever or smoke or anything like that...I guess in some ways god kept me away from that life by cursing me with allergies/asthma....Haha!!!

got caller id on my phone I sure am thankful for that!!! lol..If a number comes up on the caller id with no name or I don't know the name I do not answer it and I don't answer it to people who I know don't like me...I'm sure they'll be calling to annoy me or something...it's funny.

love ya J.





No comments:

Post a Comment