Monday, June 9, 2014

rich hillbilly kinfolks.....yee-haw....

well it seems as though that old rich hillbilly uncle of mine and his loser rich better than everybody snobby family are once again stirring up problems....You know they're sooooooRICH......lol...yawn...who cares....

I've never blogged about these a-holes before and as it turns out they know all the redneck hillbilly kinfolks on the other side in another town and turns out they've known each other all along and have hated me and the good people in my family for years....wolf in sheep's clothing as they say.....

I've wondered why all these years they have made fun of me for NEVER buying really expensive clothes and not taking 100 million billion cruises a year, flying all around the country and the world and blowing all their money in people's faces when these people don't have money like they all do and making fun of them and calling them poor....oh, it goes on an on...more hillbilly BS in my family and life...only difference this bunch they all think they are holier than thou and their sh*t don't stink!!!....LOL....but everybody knows it does...really high rollers and nobody likes any of them...I'm laughing.

when I was in high school a boy from the town they live in told me that my girl cousin who is this uncle's daughter(total snob too) had treated this boy like crap and belittled him because he wasn't rich and she made fun of the way he dressed and his life...AND that totally broke my heart for the guy because he was always nice to me and he knew I was related to this snob and he told me how she made fun of him at that school....So I told him I was sorry she treated him that way and it really embarrassed me....but I know he knows how that whole stuck up family is....I hope he's doing ok.

so while the years go on I stop and I listen to people all around me tell me how these loser idiot stuck up snobby "I'm better than you" "RICH" kinfolks of mine have treated these people and they tell me:"I can't believe how nice you and your brother are! You're nothing like them! Thanks for being so nice to me!" and I am just so thankful for them saying that because I am terribly embarrassed by this stuck up snobby behavior by them and then those other hillbilly kinfolks that go around causing trouble all the time anyway.....SO...it all is the truth right here---They're all HILLBILLIES even if they have a lot of money.They treat people like crap and belittle them...then go around causing trouble and ruining people's lives with the AWFUL things they do and they hid in church and pretend they are better than people...but I found out that they are all just as worthless as the other low life hillbillies that hate me in the other town all these years...same thing...ya know...haha!!!..oh well..I've always been nice to them..i'm finding out I guess for no reason...lol.

so my cousins in this family never talk to them or the uncle or aunt...they've never wanted anything to do with me and have sorta pushed me aside all these years when I have tried to have anything to do with them because I didn't have all the money they all have had all these years and the $400 purses and $800 ice chests or whatever the heck it is they all roll around with....

 So his son in his family ends up with some girlfriend he got from god knows where and she gets knocked up with a kid and they all get mad as hell over that for some reason...and want to blame everyone for their mistakes....so now he's married that whore and all they do is roll around spending money all the time....god knows where that came from..they try to push that baby off on everyone to babysit all the time..and they all run over to my grandparents and beg for money all the time...when they buy new vehicles all the time and remodel their houses everytime the door flys open they run out and buy buy buy spend spend spend.....but oh...they all go around my grandparents and lie to them and tell them BS lies and stories about how they aren't spending money on nothing like that.....I'm giggling.

My grandpa has got dementia and that's already sad enough and hard to deal with and I help take them to the doctor appointments and we help out....so when this loser uncle and his family try to play mind games on me and my family that love me I just laugh it off....but I get mad as hell when he tries with his family to play games on my grandparents and try to pry in their legal business and then he tells people that I take money from my grandparents NEVER HAS EVER HAPPENED....

so while I try to help take care of them he goes around having people follow us and mouth us....and his ol' whore girlfriends.....LOL....they all make threats that he's too chicken to scream only at night outside my house or down the road with his loser whore friends and I just laugh it off...lol....

everybody knows I don't need to take money from my grandparents and I never have....haha!!!...oh and one thing he does is when they want us to go have dinner with them after we take them to appointments he tries to tell people that they buy all my dinners everytime we go to town with them!!!....HAHAHA!!!!!...that is the stupidest bunch of BS I have EVER heard in my life the whole family is fishy and greedy and snobby as hell to everyone.....and the funny thing is I found out that a lot of their "friends" don't even like them and they don't know it!!!!! HAHA!!!

good god how many $500 ice chests does someone need?!!...I don't give a sh*t if they buy all that expensive crap...but if they wanna mouth off at me and many other people all these years for not buying all that junk...and then they ask my grandparents to give them money or try to steal things from them or take their land away from them so they can have more more more land...why buy $500 ice chests and new vehicles every couple of months and take 1000000000 cruises every year....why?.....why spend money on that then mouth off at me and hate me because I exist and I don't have huge bills and credit card debt I will never pay off....and belittle and make fun constantly of people who don't care about or have money like that to spend?....losers.

I mean all they want to do is compete with people CONSTANTLY...why?....I don't give a care to compete with you....I don't care....I just really don't care...I can never figure these morons out....it's always a big competition with them and these other high snob rollers around here...if you don't give a shhhh*t to compete with them they get mad...so I just ignore ALL of these loser...who cares!

who cares about all that material BS and all that money...friends and family are more important...guess they never got the memo....lol.

my whole family is a circus.

oh another day.

love ya  julie

No comments:

Post a Comment