Monday, June 30, 2014

things i like to collect.....

I was thinking today about things I like to collect..All kinds of things people like to collect sort've as a hobby I suppose....

I like a lot of different things to collect...it all reflects my personality.

Things I like to collect are:
1.Things with black cats on them with green eyes.(because of my Pumpkin cat) ;)

2.I like all kinds of southwest jewelry and southwest designs/colors on things.

3.any kind of old old cowboy antique things.

4.anything with moons, stars and clouds on them in turquoise blues and a moon half or full no matter the moon....you know sleepytime like...cute things!

5.i like all things in turquoise, purple, and ANY color or shade of blue.you know me!!! haha!!!

6.i like paintings of the American west. 

7. I like American flag stuff.

8.things of American nostalgia from the 20's-50's...anything old or beat up looking I like it from that era.

9.glitter gel pens

10.Old Gene Autry and Roy Rogers collectibles.

11.hello kitty
 
12.Betsey Johnson

13.things with cows & horses on them

14.anything with thunderstorms, rain, clouds on it.

15.things with glitter/rhinestones on them...cowboy stuff.

16.figurines of angels and farm/southwestern things.


love ya j.

No comments:

Post a Comment