Sunday, June 22, 2014

diabetes(i don't have it), nail polish, cranberry juice....

Painting my nails and toe nails purple and turquoise today...I think that would be really pretty...I bought some new bright purple nail polish yesterday....it's really a great color...I already had turquoise but I'd like to get a sky blue one as well...I just buy the old cheapo polish for $2 a bottle I don't care!!!....haha....I don't wanna spend $10 on a bottle of nail polish...too wasteful with money..

just like makeup I bought a compact of a liquid makeup/powder combination....Fair Clair was the color by Covergirl....I'm using it for church this morning....hope it matches me this summer because of tan from the sun...I don't wear much makeup at all to church.no liquid eyeliner and no bright lipstick...just foundation/mascara/light lipstick color....and I don't dress up for church either...just whatever you wanna wear is what you should wear...God don't care what you wear!!!...I like flip flops and capris t-shirts whatever works for me...I'm there on sunday!

I was thinking about people in my family who have had issues with diabetes...It makes me think about all the sugar I have been eating over the years and I don't have diabetes...But sometimes people get diabetes because their bodies are different....so I want to be able to cook them things on sundays and all the time that don't have sugars or starches....there's lots of ways to cook for diabetics...you have to eat right and take all your medicines and treatments...I will ALWAYS take care of my loved ones who love me if they ever need me to take them to appointments or whatever...because that's what ya do if you love your family! ;)

they got all that fake sugar substitute stuff anyway....it'll work, if not we can make it work.....lol.

I'm learning all about cooking and the right eating habits for diabetics because I need to know about it...while I don't have any diabetes I can learn how to take care of my loved ones who have it....I can eat sugar because I'm not diabetic or pre-diabetic....but others can't...so I'm learning all about how to cook/eat right for them...

BUT you're not taking my Gummy bears, worms, rattlesnakes, frogs, or any of my gummy candy shapes I like!!!.....OR any of my banana laffy taffy, my blue raspberry charm pops, milk chocolate, caramel, butterscotch, salt water taffy, reeses's pieces,  reeses's p-nut butter cups, caramello candy bars, caramel milkway candy bars, almond snicker bars, snow cones, slushes, ice cream, cookies, pies, cakes, or bubblegum..Those are all my favorite candy/sugar sweet things!....HahahaHaha!!!...I LOVE candy see? told ya so!!!...Haha!!!..but look, I know others can't eat it all the time so I won't eat it around them and I will cook healthy for those who got the diabetes.... ;)

I haven't been eating sugar since it is summer and too hot so that's a-ok....I eat fruit too..sillies!

had to drink some cranberry juice this morning and the whole bottle of it was frozen in the icebox....what the heck is going on with that?!...oh well....keep those kidney infections away from me!!!

love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment