Wednesday, June 25, 2014

hillbillies..another day....

Found a lot of old sparkly beaded flip flops I had in the clothes closet in the floor and I pulled them from the back.....I bought them really cheap on sale several years ago and I paid like $10 for each of them......I'm so silly I just wear the heck out of things til they are comfortable....I can't care...lol...I like things to be comfortable...all my clothes/shoes/even purses on my shoulder gotta be comfortable!!!

I really wish I could wear jewelry without all the troublemaking hillbilly kinfolks getting jealous of me wearing my cheapo jewelry and saying I paid $100000000billion dollars for it all the time....good lord help us all!...I always have to go without much makeup or dress up around them because they all start yelling crap at me and making up lies that I paid $100000 zillion for a necklace or a cheapo ring I bought for $3 and they think I paid zillions....haha!!!...I got them all fooled..always those ol' bat sh*t crazy sluts in my family yelling that or that nutso uncle I was ranting about the other day causing trouble all the time....hillbillies on drugs....whatever..so sick of them.

let's not forget everytime I get a purse for $30 it makes those whores mad as hell at me and they make up lies and whine about me having a new purse too...had a '"so called friend" get jealous of a purse I bought at a store when I was shopping with her and she got jealous over that and whined about that made up lies...well, we'll never be friends ever again!!! ta ta whore!...I found out everything about her and knew she was somebody I didn't need to be friends with..figures...friends with those hillbilly kinfolks the whole time...I never knew it..but I'm a smart girl...I figured that out and she never knew I knew the truth...I'm so damn amazing!..Lol! haven't seen or talked to that piece of sh*t in a looong time!...years I know!..don't know her anymore...staying that way.

I just dress like crap all the time and they get mad about that and I don't fix my hair because they get mad about that and then when I color my hair myself at home they all start yelling I paid $100000zillion dollars to color my hair and then all these whores in the smalltown around here I went to school with or they know my hillbilly kinfolks all start yelling about my hair and say the same thing:"I can't afford to color my hair I bet she pays $1000000 to color her hair that b*tch! Where's she get money for that!? I bet she's a whore!! She sells drugs! I hate her!!It's not fair I have 9 kids I have to take care of I don't have money for that!!!"....FUNNY considering I've NEVER been a whore and I've NEVER sold/took a drug in my life--mad they can't do that to me and ruin my life!!!..Haha!!!..I'm too smart!..i just laugh all I can do.

See? What I put up with all the time?!....everyday..another day..so screwed up this BS from all of them!!!...I set back and laugh my ass off when I pay $6 for a box of hair color at the store and they think I'm paying all that $10000 a color!!!...HahaHa!!!!

they still make up lies about me and yell things at me down the road at night..even people I don't even know...I just laugh!!!...who cares...it's all old hillbilly BS I've put up with my whole life..another night/day getting ridiculed, or lied about or yelled at or made fun of....psychological warfare...Yawn.

I've read lots of psychology books I've read up on all that for years....it's interesting how people's minds work...things happen in life to make people the way they are..so I know how to deal with all these kinda issues....

I avoid all these mean hillbilly people and mean kinfolks who hate me...they get mad...because I know to stay away from them and I hate them all anyway!..Haha!!!

Then all those sluts go run to the makeup or lingerie store and spend their child support and welfare checks on sh*t like that then b*tch and whine because I don't have 9 kids to have to tolerate!!!..They did that to themselves not me!...why hate me all the time? people i don't even know too! I just laugh at this crap..i have to ....

I never even talk to these people or see them..but when they see me or know who I am they start in yelling and all that weird crap...making up stuff....stupid.

they make up all these lies my whole life because I'm not a whore or in the drug crap like them and they try to ruin me, endanger my life, and ruin everything I ever try to do because I'm better than them and they know it!!!...just hillbilly pieces of crap...I don't know how I have survived all this my whole life...maybe it's God....or my Dad and my uncle B. keeping me safe along with the rest of my friends/family who love me and care about me....I love them too!....they have put up with this same crap from these hillbilly family members and other worthless hillbilly people too...and those "rich" hillbillies too...

oh hillbilly..gotta love that word...how many times can I say it in one post?..a zillion and they'd say I paid $100000 for that word to make fun of them...Haha!!!

I just want a normal life where I can wear my cheapo jewelry and be happy and wear makeup and do things I want to do without being screamed at all the time, be scared, or made fun of or have things ruined for me all the time oh and lies made up about me all the time....had enough...maybe someday.

so I just keep laughing at this BS..all I can do...I get a kick out of laughing at their stupidity.

love ya J.



No comments:

Post a Comment