Friday, June 13, 2014

been watching ballgames.....pumpkin cat-always in trouble...

Been looking at the garden...just planted tomatoes...I hope they will do ok....

I wish I could grow some broccoli...it's my favorite..I like to make a good broccoli cheese casserole for the holidays...but I always like to include plain broccoli in my eating...

I LOVE black olives in a can....too bad I can't have an olive tree.....ha!...I would have all the black olives I could ever want.....see I'm being healthy!

thinking about Pumpkin cat.....he's been catching spiders and scorpions all over the house and bringing them to me.....he likes to play ball and bring it back to me...so I always get a surprise when he brings me all kinds of things he carries in his mouth...it's so cute!!!.......he likes to hide under my bed and jump ontop of my bedroom door and perch then jump off!...I was afraid there for awhile he was going to jump into the ceiling fan!!! yikes!....I had to tell him that he was going to get into trouble for getting ontop of the door like that and he looked at me and squeaked at me...like he was confused....he hasn't jumped back up on the door anymore..thank god.

now what he's been doing is fighting paper towel rolls and toilet paper rolls..he holds them in his paws and bites and kicks them with his back feet...then he tries to tear them up with his mouth....oh lord help me! that cat...

I like to go to Petsmart and look at all the fuzzy toys I could get him to play with...but he just likes a certain kind of ball he can carry in his mouth it's kind of like a pom pom...that may be what they are called I think?

I like to look at the fish they have for sale too...so if I ever get a fish tank Pumpkin cat will have to stay away....he'd like to eat all the fish in a tank probably.

been trying to keep up with all the playoff games on tv...My favorite basketball team is the THUNDER of course! Oklahoma girl!!!.....I also love baseball games and I've been trying to catch a lot of the games on tv lately....been kinda tired..i sorta fall asleep and then I wake up mad I missed the whole game....haha!!!...I like the Rangers the best when I catch a game...but I like them all!

I hope you're doing ok Dad I love ya!...see you soon.

love, Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment