Monday, June 23, 2014

being aware.....

I was reading a magazine last night and I saw an article about aids and blood diseases....I was thinking about all these people who I have known in the past few years who have been just living a free life with unprotected sex.....and i wonder if people in smalltowns know that they can contract aids and hep c from having unprotected sex and using drug needles that are not clean and passed around from person to person....

People in smalltowns need to be aware that they can contract aids and hep c from not being safe having unprotected sex and unclean drug needles....People in the cities need to be aware of that too....I read up on it and i remember in the 1980's growing up they made people aware of aids all the time when i was watching tv then, they had commercials about it and all that and then after i grew up they stopped seems like.

I do not have aids or hep c or any blood diseases like that and i do not engage in behavior like that to endanger my life....but i am aware of aids and all that....I just think people in smalltowns and everywhere need to think about things like that all the time because i know people do drugs get high and lose their inhibitions and think they are invincible and it will never happen to them...but it does...Nobody needs to be having unprotected sex at all or being nasty with drugs or sex like that..

I know it's ok to meet people who have aids and give them a hug or talk to them or be around them and that's ok...i would never treat anyone with aids or any other disease any different because of ailments or whatever...i just know about aids and that there are things you need to be aware of when you have people with aids in your life and i know about blood contact and the unclean sex thing...

sometimes people get aids or hep c from blood transfusions I've seen that on tv and that informed years ago....It makes me well aware that you never know who has aids or diseases and i can be friends with them and i would never treat them any different!!!....I'm not promiscuous or anything i just think people who are promiscuous with sex/drugs need to be careful at all times and not be risky with sex or drugs...because it's dangerous and causes sadness.

I will always know that i can be friends with people who have aids or blood diseases because there is no risk being just friends...i don't sleep around at all..never have and never will....it's cheap and nasty i think..that's my decision to not do that kinda thing....i'm a lady.....so i won't be exposed to that kinda stuff...

i may be just a redneck girl from Oklahoma....Haha!!!...but one thing i am not is a stupid girl...I'm well aware of the world and of life and people in general i know how it all goes....I think I'm really smart and i think people discredit me for that because i am kinda shy and quiet and i avoid stupid annoying people.....

so one thing I'm not is stupid.....i just worry about people i know who are being stupid with sex/drugs and it makes me wanna beat the hell out of them!!!...sorry I'm evil today but i get so tired of their stupid BS...lol

Ciao'

No comments:

Post a Comment