Wednesday, June 18, 2014

pink lemonade......

Took back parts for a new gate my grandparents had built...had extra pieces left over for the chains and latches....hope the cows like the new gates!!!....lol.

Grandparents wanted to buy 2 new salt blocks for the cows...so they got 2...I wonder if Stormy needs one yet?...haha...she's probably too little still...but Blue has salt block out in the pasture...all cows need salt & mineral blocks from time to time to stay healthy...kinda like people sometimes need vitamins....

Pink Lemonade from Braum's...the best lemonade in the world I think....

Been thinking about one of my best friends Allissun...I haven't seen that girl in forever!!!..I hope she's doing ok....my Auntie J. & Uncle L. would love to see her too! ;)

Funny how you can start thinking about someone you haven't seen in a long time all of the sudden...lol.

really wish I could go ride a 4wheeler today...I love doing that.

been sleeping really good...it's been better since it is raining more so now...I'm so thankful for that!

love ya, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment