Monday, June 16, 2014

i recycle......

Just fed Stormy some sweet feed that my Grandma had left over in a sack to give me...she didn't want to waste it so she gave it to me...no use in wasting anything like that.I gave Stormy the sweet feed in her rubber pan and she did no like sweet feed!!!...surprise!...When Blue was a baby he LOVED sweet feed that is what he is all about...so when Stormy said no way that's not my kinda food I took all that sweet feed and I fed it to Blue!...I'm rhyming again....lol...

Blue likes sweet feed when he was a tiny little guy I fed  him sweet feed all the time and prarie hay....but anyway he's out free roaming the pasture and he always walks up to the fence to greet me...it's so cute!...so I fed Blue that sweet feed and he tried to take that whole ice cream bucket full away from me...( I put the sweet feed in an old ice cream bucket that is plastic I recycle!) anyway I use that as a feed carrier and toss it all out in the pans....kinda nerdy I suppose but I like to reuse recycle things...

I also reuse those plastic bags that you have to get at all the department stores as trash bags for my trash cans through out the house...I'm all about that...I like paper better than plastic because it is biodegradable...so bring back brown paper bags please!!! I'd like a huge brown paper bag 30-gal for all my house hold trash bags....I hate plastic...I like brown paper bags because they will deteriorate and they are pretty to me....I like the color of them..I hate plastic!!!

I don't know why all the stores and everything is all about those plastic bags?...I want brown paper bags back...safer for the environment and those plastic soda bottle rings all need to be biodegradable or put them back in paper cartons like in the old days and do away with plastic soda holder rings whatever they are called!.....they can harm animals in the environment...animals can get them out in landfills especially birds and they can get stuck on their wings and hurt them....makes me sad...I saw that one time a long time ago and it made me sad...of course I couldn't catch the bird but the plastic evidently had gotten stuck around it's wing and grew into it....so sad...so I always cut those up when I see them....I can't drink sodas because they hurt my kidneys and they aren't good for you anyway....but when I find those plastic rings I cut them up....

I also reuse those silly cool whip containers and any hard plastic bowls like that I re use for storage containers....still good and works for me we call that Redneck Tupperware!!!.....haha!!!.....because everybody who doesn't care about buying 10000000 new plastic containers can just reuse those cool whip containers.....just as good and not extra crap in the cabinet....

so you save money when you recycle things like that....I know it looks kinda dumb but who cares...saves money..i know people who spend all that extra money on that and are still never happy or never use it and it sets in the cabinet....

just made a cake out of a box and it was a total disaster....the pans didn't work with the cooking spray and the food coloring was weird in the cake design....didn't swirl right..ran together....but I iced it anyway and put it together...it was bad!...Haha!!!.....I just laugh at messes and fix them up right the best way I can...I love them anyway.....

guess that's why homemade from scratch is the best!!!...haha!!!

love ya, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment