Tuesday, June 24, 2014

what i want in Oklahoma.....

Whenever you go to any of these small towns around here one thing I have noticed about them is how sad and rundown they all look....just no businesses and old empty buildings in every town...I think Oklahoma is a great place to live they just need more businesses and to clean up all the crime and trashy evil people out of it then it can prosper and develop into things that people would like and be proud of..

Because when I look at these old smalltowns nearby I think about how much they could grow and become beautiful places that people could/would be proud and happy to live in...smalltown life can be great when it's cleaned up and rid of crime drugs and all that dark spooky nasty evil people who cause danger and problems...so instead of them ruining everything we shouldn't let them take over something needs to be done about the crime that's no way to live...America is a beautiful country it just needs to become beautiful again by getting rid of all the crime and evil people....I'd clean it all up if I could!!!....lol.

We need really nice businesses to create jobs and people will be able to shop and live and have money not have to deal stupid annoying drugs and cause havoc all the time and headaches for normal people...I hate that drug shit....why do people wanna do that stupid BS?..Boooooring! and stupid!...I could think of a zillion billion other things to do good with money and spend money on than that drug BS or crime BS....

I want things to be pretty and happy and be prosperous in the world...not a bunch of shit haha!!! It only makes life miserable to everyone when they go around stopping businesses from coming in and ruining things for everyone in the town and cities when they keep crime going on with drugs, prostitution and all that evil stupid BS...so sick of it...annoying!

big shopping malls, restaurants, arcades, better schools, better libraries, science/nature centers, better animal shelters, coffee shops, massive arenas for concerts(I love going to concerts of all kinds), fishing shops/restaurants at the lakes, more art centers, museums, just stores that are able to have lots of things to buy and not have to drive 1000000miles to get something you need at home....it all makes more jobs! ;)

Oklahoma has got a lot of potential and it is beautiful when it's cleaned up and looking hopeful....It's a good place to live when you can do great things with it...wish I could do that!...oh well...

we just have so much history here and I don't wanna lose that our cowboy/indian history is something special ...because that's my family history too!!!..so fix up Oklahoma I think is the best thing for our state and focus on that as much as possible because it's based on our history and there's all different cultures as well...Mexican/American, African American, Asian...etc...there's lots of different cultures I know here in Oklahoma...

IF I could I would love to own and open the doors to a cake/bakery store and a flower shop someday!!!...I'd LOVE to do that....You know have your own cakes you make/decorate my Aunt used to do that once upon a time and I'd like to do that myself...A flower shop you could open next door and have delivery service and I could take classes to learn all the decorating techniques for flowers/cakes and use all this creative energy I have and put that to good use to make the world even more sparkly....haha!!!

if I had a cake/bakery type store I'd just make everything I'd want in there like cookies/cakes/candy/pies and have coffee/cappuccino in there!!!...or my hot chocolate that I loooove so much....lol....AND we need a donut/pastry shop too!!!....I like donuts.....I would make sure they had diabetic things there for people with diabetes and gluten/lactose free stuff there because I know people have issues with those things and their health..

so then to keep in shape we'd need a gym/health fitness center, place to do yoga, or something like that!..i'd love that....it would be fun to have that available for people close by..something really nice.....I'm just full of ideas this morning....haha!!!...oh well...

I'd hire my good friends who are good people to work with me and people I don't even know yet that are good people to work there as well.....oh dream on Julie.....*sad face*

going to try target practicing today a little while if it doesn't get too hot out there.....that would be fun to have a target practicing facility close by as well..i love target practicing..

love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment