Friday, June 20, 2014

i want a stress free life......

I have a new dog...it's black and it showed up at my house...It's really friendly and sweet...seems like it's always happy and I like that...so I been feeding it and watering it....I'm going to treat it for fleas and ticks tomorrow I think...so I have a new dog I guess!!! I will take good care of it...you know how I am I love animals!!!

I was thinking this morning about how happy that dog seems to be and how when he wags his tail and wants me to pet him he makes me smile..so I think that being happy is a good thing and when you are happy and laugh all the time everyone else becomes happy and laughs too!

when everyone is happy and laughing all the time...everybody around you in your life is happy!...does that make sense?...haha! you gotta work at being a happy person...try it sometime you might enjoy laughing and smiling...I do!

I love being happy and laughing and I want and wish for everyone in my life to always be happy and laugh all the time..so turn that frown upside down...sure I get my bad days and my sad days like everyone does BUT I do know that stress causes all that.

Stress is the whole reason anyone worries and is sad and it causes anxiety and that makes you sick...Stress can affect your body more than you know it does...crying is ok to relieve stress but not too much crying....just cry it out and go on..

Whenever I get stressed I hurt all over and I get emotional, cry and feel bad and it causes high blood pressure(which I don't have) and all those bad bad things!!!I avoid stress as much as possible so I don't need a lot of that busy busy rush hurry up kinda things in my life...I just want a simple life I think...I'm happy being just a girl in Oklahoma in the middle of nowhere...I don't care about all that materialistic "I'm so cool" crap everyone always gets excited about....lol

I know home is stressful around here with things going on around everywhere...BUT I do have faith that things are going to be better and get better and I will just "keep on keepin on" til they are right at the level I need them to be when all the stress in my life is totally gone I will have peace in my life and the anxiety can go away and the worrying...

geez seems like a loooooong time I've been waiting for things to get better but I know they will eventually get to the happiness and stress-free lifestyle I wish and strive for....can't wait for that day!

I need people in my life to be stress-free for me so if you're going to be in my life you gotta laugh all the time and have a sense of humor and be away from all bad things...I'm not going to allow yelling or fighting or addictions in my life so if you can't handle what I want in my life than get your butt out of my life...because those are my rules!!!....lol....My rules are laughing, giggling, being a silly, and never being serious unless we absolutely have to....

and in no way will I ever allow any of that staying drunk all the time, doing drugs or being abusive towards me...kicking it all to the curb and whoever tries to do that crap in my life will be kicked to the curb as well sick of it! i deserve better than that..

IF you truly love someone you love them and respect their wishes and respect them enough to stay clean and sober for them....because I have had so much stress my whole life with addicts and I won't ever allow that in my life EVER again...because I deserve better than that....I think things will get better because I am a "good luck charm" and I know that and I have been told that by many people in my life so when I am involved things always get better and good things can/will happen..

I live my life how I want and anybody who wants me to be somebody I'm not is gonna find out really quick I play by my own rules...I don't change for anyone and that's how I have always been....so I'm still standing....my family and friends and any cute boys out there need to know that about me!!!....lol....I don't tolerate anything I do not want in my life at all...

love ya j.

No comments:

Post a Comment