Thursday, June 12, 2014

random thoughts this morning.......

Just woke up...it stormed most the night and I fell asleep really easy...for some reason it calms me down and I go right to sleep....but anyway....being a weather-nerd..any kind of rain or thunderstorm makes me happy...lol.

The weather is starting to get hotter and I know it's summer  already actually...one thing that I like to do and I want to do in the summer is not eat much at all...because it's too hot to eat a lot or eat all that sugar all the time...so what I have been doing is sorta skipping my breakfast and I think I will just eat one meal a day and that will be lunch...so what I'm kinda leaning toward doing is just eating something lite for lunch like a salad or a subway sandwich my usual and no chips...all that salt is bad for high blood pressure and I don't want that!

I know I don't always exercise outside but I do work out at home some...working on that.

I think I will just eat fruit for desert...I love apples, cantaloupe, strawberry, kiwi, watermelon, pineapple, mangos too but I like ripe ones....I want some good peaches this year that are ripe and not hot house grown/or can grown..lol....like from an orchard in texas.....anyway that will be my sweet things that I will eat...god I love chocolate and candy..etc...but it's too hot outside to be eating that......

I was just thinking the other day about tattoos..i don't have any but I really think they are cool and creative...I think they are art just inked on your body and they tell a story kinda I suppose because you put things on your skin that remind you of people and things you love...I just think about colors and art all the time!!!.....I think tattoos are like a creative outlet to tell the world how you feel...I don't want to get any tattoos myself but I think they are cool and very creative....

I love colors and highlighters and markers...so I'm such a nerd that I want to get some bright colored pens or something to work my word search books with....they gotta be bright pretty colors to make me happy with these word searches...I love word search books and I need some colors to make them more fun...see how much I love things to have colors on them?....I like to paint and match colors on the color family wheel and match colors all the time or make things look beautiful with them...

I picked up a set of bright colored pretty pens at the store one day and they wanted about $11 for 5 pens I just laughed...I think I could find some cheaper than that....I forgot they have glitter pens too!..i love sparkles ya know me.

love ya, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment