Tuesday, June 17, 2014

addictions.....

I just woke up....I was thinking yesterday about how much I wish I could have a Dr.Pepper!!!....I HATE it that I can't drink those anymore....lol....Kidneys are more important than anything.....Dr.Pepper sure tasted good though...oh well.....hurts me to drink any sodas and I don't want to lie in bed all night or pee blood again like a few years ago!...awful....so I had to give my addiction to Dr. Pepper up....lol

I've never had an addiction to anything but music, laughter, candy, my friends and family(who love me)being happy, and following God...I don't know why but I've just never been into any addictions but those...I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I have never been addicted to any drugs at all of any kind...I sure don't judge anyone who is addicted to anything...because I know those people have had a lot of pain in their life to cause them to self-medicate their pain with those bad drugs...but it's all just a temporary fix...when you have to fix your heart and soul first!!!

I don't know understand why anyone would ever wanna do drugs....but I know that nobody is perfect and nobody is better than anyone else to God and some people like to think they are better than other people and make them feel like they are less than them...but that's not true...nobody is better than someone else no matter how much money or whatever.

I think that when people do drugs it's because they feel depressed and upset/sad....but they don't need to do drugs when the world is full of beautiful things to have in your life....people should get addicted to their favorite good things that they like to do that are good things not bad things...Things they enjoy like music/singing(my favorite!) or ballgames, painting, writing, reading, or taking care of animals and people you love....whatever is a good thing that you like to do!

I know that when people get addictions it's tough to get away from them and the bad influences in their lives...I've never been an addict and I don't know how it feels or how it really goes with that kinda thing...but I do think that drugs ruin your life and take people you love away from you...so when I think about that it makes me sad to think of people I LOVE who get mixed up in drugs and I see them that way and worry about them doing that and wasting away...it makes me very sad/stressed....all bad drugs do is kill people and they are very dangerous. ;(

Instead of drugs they need to get spiritual with God and take their life in a good direction instead of a bad path to nowhere....there's plenty of wonderful beautiful things in the world that are way better than drugs and all that darkness and evil....I think drugs are evil and I think of all the bad things they lead too and the danger they cause in my life and everyone's life...rather spooky!

I do not judge people for ever doing drugs I just think all people need to get help for their addictions in a good rehab and go to church..God can help you get through rehab and off drugs by following him..I don't know it all or anything don't get me wrong...I just know that it all leads to NOWHERE using drugs...it's never going to make you happy it only causes misery and lots of worries/problems and destroys all things wonderful and beautiful in your life that you love..you see it all the time in people's life when you sit back and watch it and can see it all play out..

I LOVE people and when I see someone I love harming themselves or doing drugs it makes me very sad because I need them to be in my life because I love them so much!...when people truly love their friends/family they need to stay off drugs to keep them in their life and keep themselves safe so they can be there with them forever....

not everybody is so blessed to have someone who loves them in their life like the people I love...because they have someone like me who loves and cares about them and needs them like I do all the people I adore....so I will always be there for them and stand by them to help them get through all that tough addiction stuff...because I love them and I need them in my life.

so get a good addiction like music or laughing...

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment