Thursday, September 24, 2015

affordable cosmetics, willow tree dolls--creepy & ugly!

Tired.

Had to purchase more tractor parts to work on the tractor....It's already Fall season time, we need to get through planting the fields for the cooler weather and rain to help them grow....

We have been brush-hogging which is just basically mowing down old tall vegetation and unwanted mess with a tractor and machinery..takes quite a while.....all those old tall vegetations look bad and aren't needed anywhere..Clean it all up I say!....haha....

Goofball found a turtle yesterday and was barking at it..so I moved it to another area near some trees and I don't know exactly what kind of turtle he was....he could have been a Ninja Turtle for all I know!....lol....my Grandma said she thought he was a water turtle.....

Had to help my Grandma with errands yesterday....

I saw something at the store and it looked like a crafted item that had been carved so I looked at it and it was something called Willow Tree Dolls or something like that....I know one thing, those are the ugliest things I have ever seen in my life! They are creepy! My Grandma said those were the ugliest things!...The "dolls" have wings and no faces and they are always holding faceless kids...just creepy!.....That's a waste to turn a tree into something like that!...All I can say is Bonfire Time! who in the world would want a "doll" that ugly?! burn 'em up! fireplaces need those! not on the mantel in the fire!..haha! they could use those to scare away any thing you want to scare away just let them see those creepy nasty things!.i thought dolls were supposed to be pretty?!..icky! Gross.

anyway,

I was just looking through the store and I saw the make-up aisle and I was thinking about how we don't have to wear make-up to be beautiful, but it can be nice to wear when you wish to!..I know a lot of the cosmetics are very expensive and I never spend over $10 on a cosmetic purchase...

I like minis and sample packs of the cosmetics you can purchase that are more affordable....Everyone should be able to afford a make-up item or packet that they are wanting to try or are interested in....

and NEVER tested on animals.

I think cute names are also nice when they are themed on the cosmetic labels.Cosmetic colors should be available for all skin types and skin tones.....I like all cosmetic items available...I also like nail polishes in all colors, glitters, confetti.....

cosmetics should be more affordable for everyone to enjoy.....

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment